Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-05-2002, 12:07 PM   #1
Lord Shield

After having met Epona and Barry the Sprout a few months back (and a couple of other on-line friends at other times) i figuredd it was time for another London gathering. Being a brit is NOT required

(talking english would be i would assume )

I figure early december, on a Saturday. let's find out who's interested. if several youngsters want to turn up then a pub trip would be out but most other places would be fine

Old 11-05-2002, 02:07 PM   #2
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Hey, if you think that you could put one of these gatherings around the summer holidays next in 2003 then I might possibly be able to turn up [img]smile.gif[/img] Not much chance of it before then, though. I hope that you and whoever decides to turn up have fun! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-05-2002, 02:36 PM   #3
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Hey, if you think that you could put one of these gatherings around the summer holidays next in 2003 then I might possibly be able to turn up [img]smile.gif[/img] Not much chance of it before then, though. I hope that you and whoever decides to turn up have fun! [img]smile.gif[/img]
aah, we'll have other gatherings

Old 11-05-2002, 02:40 PM   #4
Mellagar

There's just on slight catch. Of course being a Brit, as you say, is not required, there happens to be a large pond in my way...namely the Atlantic.
Old 11-05-2002, 02:51 PM   #5
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Mellagar:
There's just on slight catch. Of course being a Brit, as you say, is not required, there happens to be a large pond in my way...namely the Atlantic.
so swimming's in order then

Old 11-05-2002, 02:53 PM   #6
Mellagar

Good lord...I can swim from a sinking ship as long as its only twenty feet from shore. Perhaps a row boat and plenty of extention cord?
Old 11-05-2002, 03:00 PM   #7
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

LOL, I'm in England. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Essex to be more presice... lol, not sure about early dec tho [img]tongue.gif[/img] hehe, dunno. Where were you thinking of holding it, and what kinda age range? lol, I mean if you all 30 yrs old, I'd feel sorta out of place [img]tongue.gif[/img] heh. *grin* It'd also depend on if Kat was coming or not [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-05-2002, 03:11 PM   #8
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
LOL, I'm in England. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Essex to be more presice... lol, not sure about early dec tho [img]tongue.gif[/img] hehe, dunno. Where were you thinking of holding it, and what kinda age range? lol, I mean if you all 30 yrs old, I'd feel sorta out of place [img]tongue.gif[/img] heh. *grin* It'd also depend on if Kat was coming or not [img]tongue.gif[/img]
hey, Kat can come down if she wants

last time we met up at London Bridge. That or Victoria are pretty central London stations so they'd be best bet for meetings up

once we get some more details we'll swap phone numbers and so forth

Old 11-05-2002, 03:13 PM   #9
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Heh, I dont know London very well :| lol, still you know where liverpool street station is? my train would arrive there... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-05-2002, 03:15 PM   #10
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
Heh, I dont know London very well :| lol, still you know where liverpool street station is? my train would arrive there... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
i know it. it's on the circle line (or was it central line) from London Bridge - easy enough to get to [img]smile.gif[/img]