Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2002, 11:56 AM   #21
Blade
Emerald Dragon

well i haven't seen any posts around here or in the nwn forum that i have seen about comming games or i would be there with my lv 18 sorc. I though we had a forum or somehting too anyone know that address so i can look in there from time to time?
Old 09-06-2002, 12:29 PM   #22
Melusine
Dracolisk

The URl is http://www.xsorbit3.com/users/HADB/index.cgi Blade [img]smile.gif[/img]

Well I would 'bother' if I actually knew what the whole point of the clan was
I mean, is it NWN multiplaying? In that case, sadly I don't have the game and my PC won't run it so....
If it's to post on the HADB forums, I am kind of at my personal limit of forums already.
I think it's unclear to most people what's the idea behind this 'showing support to the HADB' and that may be the reason why they don't post here. I mean, yay! HADB! now what do I do?
Old 09-07-2002, 04:10 AM   #23
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:

I think it's unclear to most people what's the idea behind this 'showing support to the HADB' and that may be the reason why they don't post here. I mean, yay! HADB! now what do I do?
...To have fun, it was always supposed to be about that.

Why else would a clan like HADB be created? For serious deiscussions and debates, the clan strives to have fun in any neccesary way, chatting, multying and even the occasional friendly spamming.

The whole clan atmosphere in Ironworks has degenerated, no longer are groups of people organising games or creating new plans for their clans...

This I find quite frustrating as we have about 12 clans here, none of which (no intended offence to anyone) are active. Perhaps by revivng HADB we can not only rekindle it's flame, but spark an interest in clans in the board once more.

In HADB we are already planning to organise a HADB session of Neverwinters nights, we plan to recruit some more willing members andd remove some that are clearly not remotely interested in the clan anymore.

How can we revive the clan if there is only a handful of us, it stands to reason that we need members to stand aside the ringleaders in order for this to be a success.

Besides...Azure and Caleb envisioned world pastry domination....I wish to make this a reality...

This is not a spontaneous act on my part, I have thought this through Melusine [img]smile.gif[/img]

I hope you will support our return Melusine...

[ 09-07-2002, 02:19 PM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]
Old 09-07-2002, 04:58 AM   #24
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Elif Godson:
Fah, Sigi my toon's will crush you and yer puny clan
You have strong word's and little to back it up with [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Maybe, just maybe if those wanna be evil overlords, or so they call themselves were to show there disgraced faces, then maybe you might have something : To Arm's lol maybe you should stop crawling first you
knuckle dragging anthropod.

You talk too much...*bops Elif on the head with the blunt end of his sword*

Save it for the fighting.

*Sigmar walks away dragging his knuckles upon the ground to contemplate further HADB related plans*
Old 09-07-2002, 02:21 PM   #25
Sigmar
Unicorn

One last bump, and then it'll begin.
Old 09-07-2002, 02:28 PM   #26
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
quote:
Originally posted by Hayashi:
To arms! To arms! I will answer the call to arms! And legs and feet as well!
I second that! In my mind I'm still with the HADB!! [/QUOTE]Amen.

I'm here, Siggy, and ready to support the HADB revival in whatever way I can. I can't do multiplayer, I don't have NWN, and won't be getting it anytime soon...and I can't get on the HADB forums, though I might be able to when I get my new computer and move.

However, anything on IW, I'm there, to spam and shout and have a jolly good time.

[img]graemlins/angelwings.gif[/img]
Old 09-07-2002, 02:40 PM   #27
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

wow this thread has been going for ages! you know how certain members have titles, if you let me in HADB sigmar, can i be 'the first newbie since the revival' ? i think id better finish off my NwN game soon then i can start again with a char to multi with when i get broadband...if NTL pulls its finger out... i might be a ranger...

oh yeh i forgot to ask this but what sorta clan is HADB?
Felix
Old 09-07-2002, 03:06 PM   #28
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by FelixJaeger:
wow this thread has been going for ages! you know how certain members have titles, if you let me in HADB sigmar, can i be 'the first newbie since the revival' ? i think id better finish off my NwN game soon then i can start again with a char to multi with when i get broadband...if NTL pulls its finger out... i might be a ranger...

oh yeh i forgot to ask this but what sorta clan is HADB?
Felix
I'm not a HADB leader so I can't grant you membership, but I can put in a good word for you. Hopefully you'll be accepted.

As for the title, I can't promise anything.

HADB is a crazy and....eventful sort of clan
Old 09-07-2002, 03:09 PM   #29
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Well, as you know I have be out of comission for going on five months now. I THINK I remember my password. I am willing to help and lend support but I don't have NWN and I don't have a computer that will run it.

But if you can think of anything that I can do, let me know. I was there at the birth of HADB and would hate to see it die.
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 09-07-2002, 05:45 PM   #30
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Hey! I'm up for helping the clan restart again, not much for NWN multi, however, as it has a habit of making my computer hopelessly unstable when it's installed.