Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-18-2001, 08:42 PM   #311
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

SILLY GOOSE?!?!?! my my... hehe well, ive been up to no sh*t here... nah im just making myself pissed...

i just cant stop thinking of... you know who!!!! (giggles, shudders)

geez... now its bilqis and LoA!... whoz next?

------------------

I...AM...BAHAMUT
Old 03-18-2001, 08:44 PM   #312
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hi LadyRae, welcome to your Inn, my bar *grin* What can I get you?
Old 03-18-2001, 08:48 PM   #313
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
KDog - Just continue the thread whenever you want. We are all ants following the same path!
Does this mean I won the match? Already? Ah well...
*Ladyzekke takes the keys and deposits them in her, err, corset. A dance you say? Sounds lovely*

Actually, as long as LadyRae is here, would you like to do the honors and start the next thread? I have our dance ready, LadyZekke, as soon as the vibrant LadyRae opens the new wing of the inn...

------------------
-Resident Corset Loosener of the OHF
Old 03-18-2001, 08:49 PM   #314
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Mmmm, hi LofA, need you ask But while I wait for him I have a sparklebeer and some of that yummy salmon omelette Bilqis brought! Whew! Glad I made it back before the thread got closed!

------------------
Old 03-18-2001, 08:49 PM   #315
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

ILL DRINK TO THAT! teehee

------------------

I...AM...BAHAMUT...AND IT IS YOU PEOPLE...I FEAR
Old 03-18-2001, 08:51 PM   #316
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

*Ladyzekke smacks LofA in the head*

Don't mind him Charean, LofA has had one too many, if you know what I mean! Anyway, welcome! When things get slow on the board we use a "base" to gather in. Probably have to continue it soon, too many posts!

Hello FINALLY LadyRae! Your prince waited all day for you, then yes, went off to fight those liches. Maybe he will return soon. In the meantime, help yourself to Bilqis' fine meal she has prepared for us!

Bahamut - (sigh) Who are you thinking of. mmm. Could it be? No. Well, maybe. Yes, could definitely maybe be KARA!!?? Sheesh not again! Did you talk to her recently?

------------------
Old 03-18-2001, 08:52 PM   #317
Charean
Hathor

Well, LoA, what *would* I do with your sister?!?

Wait, stop right there... I *am* female, last I checked... and don't need another mouth to feed.... (mine is quite enough!)

:::: sitting quietly drinking my Guinness :::::

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Old 03-18-2001, 08:52 PM   #318
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:
(ooops, are there minors in here?)

bilqis comes back from behind LoA's bar with a cold guiness for Cherean, hands it to her and sits down between her & LoA.
"Cherean.. there may be... I don't know. Actually, I kind of think of us all as the same age here. How has your day been? Is that guiness cold enough for you?"

LoA, this pizza is sounding more and more ..... uh.. interesting

What did you do today LadyRae?"

------------------

Take risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. (new member of TLH)
Old 03-18-2001, 08:53 PM   #319
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Quote:

Hello Gabriel. Wondered where you disappeared to last night
I fell asleep in front of my computer.

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:

I must admit tho, I'm a bit worried about Gabriel. After reading his apology, I suspect he's embarrassed. I hope he knows it's all just play??
Bilqis not embarrassed by what I said, just the possable reasons behind it.

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
You know, I've found myself wondering the same thing. He really seemed to take offence to my womanizing ways, so I deliberately tried to tone it down around him. Hmmm... I would hope that he knows that he truly has nothing to be embarrassed about. He seemes to be a bit too worried about what the rest of us might think of him. Seems like a genuinely caring person. A very good quality, you know?
No major problem, Just wondering if your man.... I mean good enough for her. Joking aside, I was thinking at a right angle to the world last night.

Quote:

Bili - Have quite a lot packed now. Taking a day off I think that was Gabriel just being Gabriel. He is so sweet isn't he? I'm wondering if he will return for a bit tonight? Patrick are your ears burning?!

HELLO WAH!! Nice to see you again after so long!

Hmmm, sweet huh .... well I spent today celebrating, and now have some free time to join you all.

Oh yea, Hi Wah (Even thought he's not about)

------------------

In memory of a Friend.
Old 03-18-2001, 08:53 PM   #320
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Awww, you guys... We can go up to 500 and I'll watch it closely! Let's keep this one for a little longer??? Purrtttyy ppplllleeeaaaazzzzeee???

------------------