Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-08-2001, 06:04 PM   #51
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

OOC: Sorry Skye... I was being dramatc and just chose to iron over the details... I will delete my post if it helps clear things up, prehaps it's time for another sumary post
Old 10-09-2001, 09:32 PM   #52
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- AAAAAAHH, what is this doing on the third page?! o_O anywayz, yeah, thats fine with me, LF. i dunno if Shade wanted to be healed or not, but u can ask him that. ^_^;;
IC- After watching Shade weakly start moving and regaining consiousness, Skye's rage quickly disapeared. "Oh dear, and I was hoping that that wouldn't ever happen again... what did I blow up this time?" Skye asked. "Only totally masacred a robot, that's all," LF said offhandedly. "You're lucky it wasn't you, heheh..." Skye laughed nervously. "Anyways, whose side are you on? We are going to get your boss guy killed, and you too if you side with him. So make your decision," Skye said seriously. Bullvye had caught up with Skye by then, and interupted. "Um, I hate to intrude, but we have to get out of here. Since Shade disrupted the projection of the lich wizard, I believe it set off some reaction. This place will be coming to pieces any second." His statement was reinforced by the threatening rumble and shiver that shook the floor omnously. The three made a haste retreat, and departed with Liliara and Lyulfe, who had been left behind. "Let's get out of here..." Skye said, and they climbed further down the tower.
OOC- WHERE IS EVERYONE?!!! ooops, left the cap lock on... ^_^;; how come this is on the 3rd page? the story cant be that boring, now can it? come on, please post... *continues to whine and sob* ^_^* btw, this post is sorta a bump, so its not very long.

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
Princess of Blondeness, second only to Aerie, who is Queen of Blondeness.
Entertainer/idiot and Elven bard at the Bar.My Website!
Old 10-10-2001, 01:12 AM   #53
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

::Liliara waits for the others to pass her:: I'll be damnded if I will let another of this party lose themselves again!

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

"I've had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America's the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I'm proud of America, I'm proud of our people, and I'm gonna prove it. We're American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I'm getting a little ticked off...go ta ****"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)
Old 10-10-2001, 06:47 PM   #54
Encard
Quintesson

The footsteps grow louder, and Encard, Plague, and the vampires look for a place to go. There are several corridors here, and the footsteps seems to be coming from all of them. They look around again frantically, not wanting to have to fight a robot army, and then one of the vampires notices a large grate on the ceiling. He becomes a mist, floats up to it, becmes solid again, and opens the grate, and then helps the rest climb up. However, it appears that at least some of the robots had more than just standard sight, as they soon begin to hear sounds of pursuit through the cramped passage (it looks liek it's an air shaft). Encard thinks for a bit while crawling forward, then asks one of the vampires for his pistol, and begins using it to cut off part of the shaft. as he's about half done, the first robot comes into view. Encard turns the gun on it, and it flies back (it's a small robot). Encard continues to try to cut off part of the shaft. Just as the next robot can be seen, Encard finishes, and then shoots the nearby support (on the robot's side). There are very few supports, and as the robot moves closer, the support finally melts, and a large part of the air shaft collapses and falls. Encard scrambles to catch up with the rest of the group, leaving a hole of at least 20 feet behind him.

------------------
The Eternal ChAos-bringer of

HADB

CCCCCCcccccccHHHHHHHHhhhhhhAAAAAAAaaaaaaaOOOOOOOoo oooooSSSSSSSsssssss.............

[This message has been edited by Encard (edited 10-11-2001).]
Old 10-11-2001, 01:34 PM   #55
Lord Shield

Note: The guns will not work once we leave here. Also, Muro has reflective effects to deflect laser energy

------------------
Lord Raptor's Site

Ironworks Dark General
BG2 Tavern Keeper
King of Pointlessness

Old 10-11-2001, 04:45 PM   #56
Encard
Quintesson

OOC: nod

IC: As the group continues crawling, the ceiling in fron t and behind them suddenly collaspes, and two large, angry-looking robots land in the air shaft. They have small heads with bright red, glowing lights on them, large guns, and a heavily armored bodies. One of the aims and fires, blasting one of the vampires in half and burning Plague's right arm. Encard swears, thinks for a half a second, then grabs a small black object from his bag and throws it in front of him. An explosion rocks the air shaft, and the thing that connects it to the ceiling falls off, causing the shaft to plummet downwards. The robots are thrown back out the holes in the top, but after a bit of falling, the shaft suddenly hits the ground, ripping appart. The vampires, Encard, and Plague fly out and land hard on the metal ground.

------------------
The Eternal ChAos-bringer of

HADB

CCCCCCcccccccHHHHHHHHhhhhhhAAAAAAAaaaaaaaOOOOOOOoo oooooSSSSSSSsssssss.............

[This message has been edited by Encard (edited 10-11-2001).]
Old 10-11-2001, 11:44 PM   #57
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Liliara waits for the last of her party to pass and begins to turn to take up the rear. As she does so, a letter on the edge of a desk near the door gains her attention. The seal which had at one time closed the letter brought a familiar sense of dread to her. She snatched the correspondence as she quickly retreated with her party. As she fled down the stairwell, something in Skye's pack caught her attentiom. She hissed in a breath of air when she recognized the hilt sticking out of the girl's pack. When they made it to the ground, Liliara plucked the sword from Skye's pack. "Were you and Shade playing me for a fool?" she hissed the words at the girl while trying to regain her composure. "And to think, I actually worried for you!" She tucked the sword safely into an empty sheath on her left side as she looked to the girl for answers.

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

"I've had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America's the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I'm proud of America, I'm proud of our people, and I'm gonna prove it. We're American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I'm getting a little ticked off...go ta ****"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)

[This message has been edited by Liliara (edited 10-11-2001).]
Old 10-12-2001, 12:13 AM   #58
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Disproving the Half-Elf's actions, Shade turns towards the dirt path leading towards town. He takes a few steps before shifting his position, and facing Liliara. He removes his Dagger and gracefully flings it between the Fighter's two feet. "Do not quarrel with me. I have not the time or energy for it. If you do not SHUT UP, then I may be forced to silence you." The Assassin walks over to Liliara and collects his Dagger, then returns walking towards town. Realizing the sudden dispute behind him, Shade takes a final glance before disappearing in the dense fog.
Old 10-12-2001, 12:15 AM   #59
Bullvye
Dungeon Master

Bullvye stops in his tracks, Liliara passing him by. Looking up at the tower, his nostrils filled with the sent of concrete and lime, a chill covers his skin. The silence,....."something is wrong" Bullvye thinks to himself. A groan.......a creek......Bullvye's legs burst him forward with horse-like speed, with a battle cry that catches both Sky and Liliara off guard, the huge barbarian snaches the two unsuspecting women in each arm as the remainder of the tower begins to crumble behind him. The blastwave of the enormous stone blocks throws Bullvye to his chest, his back sheltering the two from the exploding debris, then silence. Bullvye lies on the ground, unmoving, his arms still protecting Liliara and Sky, blood dripping from the many wounds of the exploding rocks.

[This message has been edited by Bullvye (edited 10-12-2001).]
Old 10-12-2001, 12:20 AM   #60
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: Phew! The pace in this Bar is becoming SO slow! I have things planned, but I can not do anything about them until we return to the party..
IC: