Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2006, 10:17 PM   #1
Balintherlas
Symbol of Cyric

Saw it today and I have to say it was probabaly the best out out of the trilogy. It was a little short I thought, but they crammed a lot into the movie. There was also a bigger dramatic effect which I thought worked pretty good. Oh, haha, I forgot that they even did a spot for the "Juggernaut B*tch"

[ 05-30-2006, 11:08 PM: Message edited by: T-D-C ]
Old 05-26-2006, 11:34 PM   #2
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I enjoyed the movie but did not like some of the choices they made concerning the death or certain characters. On a side note was happy to see Psylock make a (short) appearance. But I really would have loved to see Gambit in there!
Old 05-27-2006, 12:16 AM   #3
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Was wondering if anyone know somewhere I could find a list of all the mutants who appeared in the third movie?
Old 05-27-2006, 04:03 AM   #4
timothy trotter
Drizzt Do'Urden

I was trying to figure out what that shockwave mutant was, It reminded be of rocky horror picture show. I thought Vinne Jones was awsome!
Old 05-27-2006, 04:49 AM   #5
Balintherlas
Symbol of Cyric

I woulda liked to see Gambit in ther too, i dont kno why the left him out and the official site of the movie has a pretty good list of the mutants, or u could go to imdb.com Shadowhound.
Hahaha yea, i thought the shockwave mutant was like a 12 year old boy til i saw the bra she was wearing.
Old 05-27-2006, 06:59 AM   #6
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

So wait, Psylocke AND Angel appear? I'm so gonna go see that tonight...
Old 05-27-2006, 07:29 AM   #7
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

I'm thinking about going to see it today, if I can get some people to go with me. I'll let you guys know how I found it when I get back, but I'm expecting to like it.
Old 05-27-2006, 10:59 AM   #8
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

<font color=skyblue>I was going last night at the midnight show because no stupid kids or loud-mouthed teens go that late, usually only the people that are serious about the show and there are usually only a handfull of people...so its my best choice for hour to see shows...

However, they were sold out! I ended up going to freaking Wal-mart and buying some sandals. </font>
Old 05-27-2006, 11:23 AM   #9
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
<font color=skyblue>I was going last night at the midnight show because no stupid kids or loud-mouthed teens go that late, usually only the people that are serious about the show and there are usually only a handfull of people...so its my best choice for hour to see shows...

However, they were sold out! I ended up going to freaking Wal-mart and buying some sandals. </font>
Sandals? Sound you had a fun filled evening. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 05-27-2006, 11:24 AM: Message edited by: Luvian ]
Luvian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 12:08 PM   #10
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
I'm not sure, but I'm think if there was a "shockwave guy" it would be "Avalanche." Haven't seen the movie yet, so I don't really know, though.

Enjoy the sandals, Larry!
Dron_Cah is offline   Reply With Quote