Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 01-26-2001, 12:00 AM   #1
Lily the Ranger

The stack and climb method is the only way up that I know . . . never did figure out that "door". Maybe just a fluke in the Matrix.
Old 01-26-2001, 10:44 AM   #2
Gandelon

As a result of a bug, I was stuck at the base of the elevator just off the kitchen in the serpent temple. In a rather blockheaded way I had saved over the previous slot, so I was casting about desparately to find some other way out. As it turns out, stacking boxes in the top room at the other end of the hall gives access to a ledge connecting to two rooms and some halls... with a belfry spider and two chests in each room (I got a two-handed sword from one.)

A niche in one of the hallways looked like it might be a door or elevator, but I couldn't make it work. Has anyone else found these? Is there a "normal" way to get into these rooms?
Old 02-04-2001, 02:52 AM   #3
oneil

Thats exactly what happened to me, im stuck down in the place below the kitchen, i saved my game there, and i cant take the elevator back up. How did you get out of there? im stuck there and i have no save games before it, please help....
Old 02-04-2001, 07:13 AM   #4
Davros
Takhisis Follower

I have given this advice to about twenty people that have been stuck in this position :

"I know of no way out when this lift jams. This lift (serpent temple kitchen), the D'soto lift, and Kerah's pillar are the three lifts that regularly jam. The lifts at the Serpent Temple and Shurugeon seem particularly buggy if you run into a fight with any monsters. At D'soto's I needed to lower the game to easy and few encounters to stop the game generating something for me to fight up there (must have really thought I was bored and needed some company). Only on the 5th time when no monsters disappeared did I make it back down the lift. The moral of this story is save when your using lifts".

Updating that with new knowledge since uncovered - the pyramid lift to the Lich's heart often jams when you get up there, but this is no big problem - use the running jump from 6 stories,splat, what are a few HP's between friends approach. Also, the lifts in the stout mines don't cause any problems.

As I said, I have given this advice to many people, and no one yet has posted back to tell me of another solution. If you find something, post back for us all to know - else it is reload time I am afraid .
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote