Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2001, 12:03 AM   #1
Gray Mage
Banned User

Did we lose some posts?!?!?!
Old 02-24-2001, 12:03 AM   #2
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Storm-Queen pops in via dimension door, says (totally unprintable things) to Hellfire, Kisses her beloved Lord Black Knight-accepting her sword's history which she hopes he saved somewhere because (expletive deleted) IE at office won't let her save the text and Netscape is buggy; gives her blessing to add the incredibly talented, if somewhat underdressed (giggle) Sir Tainly to the Order of the Cloud; Notes that Gray Mage is off doing what she should be doing- rl work!; Sees that Moridin is back and wonders why his nose is all red and he keeps sneezing so hard he messes up his spells and sounds like he's attempting a poor imitation of the Wild Winds of the Storm-Queen herself (LOL); thanks Wolfgir for his starting the new thread; says howdy to Larry up in the viewing stands; blows some cloudmist toward Memnoch so he won't see this post; Kisses her BK again...mmmmm...uh and decides she'd best be off to rl again before she steams the thread up in mid-day!- dimension door back to dreary office and the blasted vile file of tenure.

See you all in 20 min- LUNCH

CloudFire
Old 02-24-2001, 12:05 AM   #3
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Yorick: stops singing battlesong
Yorick: casts improved invisibility
Yorick: drinks potion
Yorick: drinks potion
Yorick: picks pocket
"Hmm what have we here? a Laptop? Should slow Mr Tainly down somewhat"

Yorick: sings battlesong
Hellfire: Morale inrease
Moridin: Morale increase
Gabriel: Morale Increase
Sir Tainly: confused, starts tapping at face instead of now vanished laptop, loses 13hp thruogh bloodloss from breaking his nose.
Old 02-24-2001, 12:06 AM   #4
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

OH NO! Yes, we did, GM. Everyone, slow up and let it rest a while, we can't afford to keep pushing the system we crashed pretty hard last time and it is not going to get better.

BK, I sure hope you saved the Sword of Purple roses stuff, I couldn't! waaaaaah

StormCloud
Old 02-24-2001, 12:07 AM   #5
Sir_Tainly

Yep we lost loads of post, feel like I just lost an afternoons "work". Time to go home here, so I will bid you all adieu, and shall hopefully return tonight. Thanks to CB and BK for my acceptance into the order.

Old 02-24-2001, 12:13 AM   #6
Gray Mage
Banned User

Farwell Mighty Sir Tainley...until our paths cross again
Old 02-24-2001, 12:18 AM   #7
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

AAAAAHHHHHHH Posts are gone!
When is Ziroc getting the new server going?

Cloudy--Since posts are gone, does this mean you don't have the Purple Roses Sword???

Yorick--Thanks for the Morale Boost....this fighting 'good' think really wears on me

Gray Mage--Welcome back....hope "work" didn't drain you too much.....we are going through a merger here.....so no real work, just integration meetings up the wazoo
Old 02-24-2001, 12:19 AM   #8
Hellfire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Cloudy (guilty smile on foce)how are ya babe,long time since we had a heart to heart,sit down let's chat,so how is the storm work going,ah me ,you shouldn't have asked but,since you did,i have been busy toying with these mortals for far to long ,i think i broke on of them(gray robed mage with lance in chest) yes that is you fool,so when we going to have lunch ,you know i have all the best people here Gabriel,Moridin,and Yorick.we really should have a chat,about your surrender and you turning over the Black Knight to me..heheheh(hey i didn't offend ya did i)
Old 02-24-2001, 12:22 AM   #9
Gray Mage
Banned User

Good thing I cast my summon Stunt-double, That is who is impailed on the lance
Old 02-24-2001, 12:28 AM   #10
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Storm-Queen uses the Harp of Dischord- main target: Bard formerly known as Yorick
Bard confused: thinks his name is East R. Bunny; Bard is silenced and hops about looking for pretty colored eggs

Storm-Queen casts: summon Wolf-friend

hehehe

CB