Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-02-2001, 11:47 PM   #11
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

I think its that pierce magic... am I right? And the higher one, Ruby Ray Of Reversal. I think. Im gonna try that emotion spell...
Old 01-02-2001, 11:48 PM   #12
draconia

Thanks Armisael. That would funny to watch them do that. I don't think I have chaos or emotion. I don't remember what level Aerie is but I do know that she does not have those spells. She is the only mage that I have in my party. I also have Jaheira. Thanks for everyone's help.

Old 01-02-2001, 11:52 PM   #13
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Jaheira would do fine. Oh yeah. You could cast domination on one of the enemies... I think the dwarf. He will make great bait.
Old 01-02-2001, 11:56 PM   #14
Armisael

Emotion and chaos are level four and five, respectively. You can buy them from the adventure mart or the scroll seller above the seven vales, and Aerie should have at least one memorisation in fifth circle spells. If she doesn't, ditch her and get anyone else. : )

Old 01-03-2001, 12:01 AM   #15
draconia

If I ditch Aerie, then who should I have for a mage? She is the only mage I have in my party. I haven't ran into any other mages in the game yet. Where can I find another one?

Old 01-03-2001, 12:03 AM   #16
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

You could actually have that stupid Nalia, or as would Armisael would say it, EDWIN
Old 01-03-2001, 12:09 AM   #17
draconia

I had Nalia in my party and I almost killed her myself. I found her useless and annoying. Aerie can be annoying at times but I can deal with her better than I could deal with Nalia. I haven't ran into Edwin. Isn't he evil? If he is then he wouldn't want to be in my party.

Old 01-03-2001, 12:12 AM   #18
Armisael

You get him at some point in Renal Bloodscalp's quest. He's evil, but like I've said, the only difference alignment makes on how an NPC views the party is that they'll leave if your rep gets too high/low. Edwin will hang around 'till your reputation tops eighteen.

Old 01-03-2001, 12:14 AM   #19
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

And with Edwin, I have to admit, he can back-up his insulting words with his service... and I am not the only one who hates Nalia!!!!!!! WHOOPEE!!!!!!!!

"How are we helping the less fortunate trudging around in here?!"-Nalia
Old 01-03-2001, 12:20 AM   #20
draconia

I will go get Edwin but where is he? As for Nalia, I cannot understand why anyone would like her. As soon as I did that quest for her, then I dumped her. She drove me nuts with that saying. We were in the hold and she was saying that. How stupid can she be?