Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 04-04-2001, 06:06 PM   #1
Alfred
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have a problem in dorns deep. I'm playing dale but have HOW installed even though I havn't started it yet. I found the puzzle room and can get 1 chracter at a time to walk the correct pattern and get all the clicks and the noise from the table room. as soon as the charcter completes the pattern, isn't there supposed to be a staircase opening? Nothing happens for me. Everyone can walk all over the room now without a problem
Thanks
Alfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2001, 07:41 PM   #2
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

SPOILER:
>
>
>
>
>
Go back into the conference room with the HUGE table and click on the hand of one of the drawf statue (you will know, even if it is hidden), that will open up stairs in the puzzle room below.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Accord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2001, 08:53 AM   #3
Alfred
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks !!
Alfred is offline   Reply With Quote