Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2001, 07:55 PM   #1
loriluvsxs
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Anyone know this info? Without a stragy guide, I'm lost! LOL, I hate wandering around not knowing if I'm doing the right stuff in the right order. And I hate missing quests. HELP!!!!!
loriluvsxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2001, 09:50 AM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I felt that it was pretty staight foward. Take care of everything you can in the available open sites, then when a new site opens, you can go to it. I did not have a guide through the game, but everything seemed to be in an order where you did not have much choice but to take the right path.
For further help, maybe if you told me where you are at the moment, and what you have done, I could tell you what to see next, or what you have missed.

------------------

Larry, Sell-Sword to the OHF
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2001, 03:08 PM   #3
loriluvsxs
Elite Waterdeep Guard

yeah, so far, I've been in lonelywood, went to the great mead hall,and now I'm on burial island, but I have no idea just what I'm supposed to do there, I met an iron golem like thing that told me to kill an innocent, but I don't know where to do that, or if I can get away with lying to him about it. Any help is MOST appreciated
loriluvsxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2001, 05:02 PM   #4
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Possible spoils...but as minor as a kitten scratch...
I actually do not remember the Iron Golem thing with him asking me to kill an innocent, but I remember on one of these posts someone saying that they just lied to him somehow, and he believed it. How about looking for that post...it shouldn't be that hard to find. As far as burial isle, you are there to rescue the Shaman, because you feel bad for him being cast away, plus he is your only link to the mess going on. He is there, somewhere, but you will have to look for him. (A note...you have to access his location through the underground, althuough he is not in the underground.)
When you save him, he will direct you to your next task...(and I hope you have taken care of everything in the Lonley-Wood town that you could.

------------------

Larry, Sell-Sword to the OHF
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2001, 11:07 AM   #5
Halo
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The kill an innocent comes from Vexing Thoughts on the Burial Isle use the 5th level mage spell contact other plane to find his true name and then you get a very nice set of armour.

------------------
"if you whistle while you’re pissing, you have two minds where one is quite sufficient.
If you have two minds, you are at war with yourself" (Illuminatus. 405).
Halo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2001, 12:20 PM   #6
Khanar
Manshoon

==spoiler==
....or you could just tick him off and kill him after he morphs into you know who...
Khanar is offline   Reply With Quote