Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 04-06-2001, 06:33 PM   #11
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Its on the column in the middle of the room
Lord of Alcohol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2001, 07:39 AM   #12
Epona
Zartan

If you have HOW press the ALT key and it will show up in the same way a door does.

If you don't, move your cursor around on the 3 pillars in the middle of the room by where the skeleton mage was. It is on the pillar nearest the door you came into the room.

It may be of some comfort to know that the first time I played it took me ages to find the damn thing! It's not too obvious.

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas and The Ladies Guild.
Epona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2001, 08:20 AM   #13
Sansovino
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanx I have HOW which should make it simple. I forgot about that feature though.

Thanx again

------------------
Neil
Sansovino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2001, 01:05 PM   #14
Lord Foul
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hiya,
If i'm not mistaken, there's an object you'll need b4 u can move the lever. (a stone or cloth with a wolf's print i beleive). I pounded my mouse till i had veins poking out of my neck trying to activate that blasted lever b4 i realized that something was missing. Find a passageway to the south a short distance and look for a hard-to-see gate on the south side. it'll be in a room to the west of that gate room.
Lord Foul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2001, 01:14 PM   #15
Sansovino
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanx, I already had the skull token and the magic painted stone.

------------------
Neil
Sansovino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2001, 04:35 PM   #16
Leafy
Zhentarim Guard

you'll need a blackwolf talisman (necklace) and the symbol of murkyl to enter the final levels..

make sure to accept Kresselack's quest or you'll never find what he's talking about..
then return to tell him you've completed it.... go back to arundel (oh, and talk to the bartender)
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote