Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-12-2001, 01:44 AM   #1
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

i just got this from a friend, i dont know if its true or not, i dont know whether you people might get spooked by this or not, i do not wish for anyone to start jumping to conclucions and start going to the markets and buying stuff like crazy. i dont want people to start flaming me or anyone with the same related opinions regarding this matter.

here it goes:

"And the city of York
there will be a great collapse
two twin brothers
torn apart by chaos,
while the fortress falls
the great leader will succumb
the third big war will begin
when the city is burning"
~NOSTRADAMUS

now when i got this, this FREAKED ME OUT!! (totally ) i posted this here to ask you all whether this is true or not. i dont know anything about Nostradamus except for the fact he was kinda like a prophet or something. i wish to ask more people who are more experience in this matter to "enlighten" me with this subject.

------------------
Revived I Am to hunt this world... Banish ye evil or face my wrath...
Old 09-12-2001, 01:48 AM   #2
G'kar

There are two previous threads on the nostrodamus perspective posted here today. I'll not deny the coincidence, nor the subjectiveness of the various translations.

[This message has been edited by G'kar (edited 09-12-2001).]