Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2001, 07:23 PM   #91
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Hi, all. Got your email Charean, and am working on a reply! Sitting on resource (waiting around for agents who are on customer calls to call for help) kick-a$$ busy today! We have this thing called a service level which we failed so miserably today I thought we should just close shop and all go to the beach! Unfortunately management wouldn't go for it... (grumble)

------------------
Proprietor of The Moon's Hope Inn
Smitten by The.Relic
Old 03-28-2001, 07:23 PM   #92
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
hehehe, your english is better!!
anyway, i know little about you, but it is not your fault because you know little about me as well, how about lets start with where do you use your computer to get on this forum?

I use it at lab, errr....that is when I am supposed to do work hehe, and I found this place truely fun & funny, because so many nice people here, which is a bad thing... I HAVE TO WORK!!! ack, anyway, how about you?

Good idea 250! I use my computer at home mainly when I come here. I've tried a couple of times going onboard at work, but the internet provider there sucks (don't ever use Bell Atlantic!)

Yes there are a lot of fun and interesting people here I agree! I've never been interested in any kind of internet "chatting" before until I found this forum. I just started off asking and answering BGII questions, and now look what it has led to! The withdrawals will be ever so painful when I have to "unplug" But AILL BE BAK! Probably be sitting in a house full of unpacked boxes, but computer/internet all set up nicely (see what I mean about priorities!)

Work in a lab eh? Details!?

------------------
Old 03-28-2001, 07:23 PM   #93
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Say Cloudy! Zeeke just sent me a mental message telling me to inform you that he will be momentarily detained, as r/l has demanded his presence a bit longer than previously expected, but will return to you just as soon as he's able!

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 03-28-2001, 07:23 PM   #94
Charean
Hathor

Yes, PETA representives leave a bad residue... I wonder what became of the zombie?

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Aquisition master of the Finest of Humours - and the Killer Joke
Muse and Eternal Love of KDogRex
Old 03-28-2001, 07:25 PM   #95
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
Ahhh! The Cretin Hop!!! I was there!!! What a party, only rivaled by the Blitzkrieg Bop, from around the same Time!!!

*looks ar Bili with a gleam in his eye*
Say, Do You Remember Rock And Roll Radio?

Oh Yes!! What a song! The Ramones are a wonderfully fun irreverent group, aren't they? **bilqis beams at KDog & Charean.**

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Old 03-28-2001, 07:26 PM   #96
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Is BK still here? LadyZ, how come you're leaving the board???

------------------
Proprietor of The Moon's Hope Inn
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 03-28-2001, 07:28 PM   #97
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
Oh Yes!! What a song! The Ramones are a wonderfully fun irreverent group, aren't they? **bilqis beams at KDog & Charean.**

Well, hell yeah! The Ramones were great!! Except for Needles and Pins, but I can let that go...

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 03-28-2001, 07:31 PM   #98
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Good idea 250! I use my computer at home mainly when I come here. I've tried a couple of times going onboard at work, but the internet provider there sucks (don't ever use Bell Atlantic!)

Yes there are a lot of fun and interesting people here I agree! I've never been interested in any kind of internet "chatting" before until I found this forum. I just started off asking and answering BGII questions, and now look what it has led to! The withdrawals will be ever so painful when I have to "unplug" But AILL BE BAK! Probably be sitting in a house full of unpacked boxes, but computer/internet all set up nicely (see what I mean about priorities!)

Work in a lab eh? Details!?

talking about Lab... it is a class called "Computer Science"!!! I dont get it, how can one thing be both devil and angel at the same time? (computer, lol) i seriously suspect my teacher is a demon from lower plane, he used this class as a cover so that he can drain the essense of his students, much like the same way how deity & worshipers works, but he drain essense instead of gain power

oh my, dont get me started, this teacher of mine is an idiot. if he is really from Abyss, then he must be "b..." of every Tarnnari, and he couldnt live there any longer so he escaped and try to break the balance of primes such as us. anyway, he had a look of Geoge W. Bush (detail enough) I am SO DEAD serious, except when he talks, he only makes worse noise. remember couple nights ago, i asked something about "spread sheet"? he IS the person responsible. and when he says "spread sheet" it sounded like "spread chit" wHAT THE HELL!! is he trying to make himself sound cute or what? go get a life!!

alright, points a finger at Lady zekke you started it!

j/k

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 03-28-2001).]
Old 03-28-2001, 07:31 PM   #99
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Well, hell yeah! The Ramones were great!! Except for Needles and Pins, but I can let that go...

Alas, not even the best are perfect.

HI LadyRae! How was your day??

LadyZ & 250, I don't know how people manage to get anything done at work if they're connected to the board. I've bravely resisted THAT temptation so far. I shudder to think what will happen if I ever have a slow day tho....

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Old 03-28-2001, 07:32 PM   #100
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Say Cloudy! Zeeke just sent me a mental message telling me to inform you that he will be momentarily detained, as r/l has demanded his presence a bit longer than previously expected, but will return to you just as soon as he's able!

Tis always the case with me, it would seem...they always disappear and leave me to my own devices....(heavy sigh)

Aye me...a girl could get quite lonely around here! LadyZekke? Dear sister, perhaps it would be best to just send little Cloudbringer back to boarding at Maidenly Virtue School?! (sigh, whine, sniffle) Mayhap I shall find something to do at the bar....sigh...(thinks the daytime bartender must be off fighting evil someplace and is momentarily sidetracked, wondering if her purple harem outfit is back from cleaning shop)

Hmmm....what the heck do those barkeeps do with all these little umbrellas? Silly silly....I never make it rain IN the INN....

SultryCloud

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight