Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-05-2001, 04:42 PM   #141
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
OOC: well SORRY if SSJ4Sephiroth is an extrmely powerful person! im using his ff abilities and some other stuff in here (havent even STARTED on the dnd spells that my Sephiroth character can use yet, btw. i'll start on those during my next fight... after i get resurrected, of course) and i WAS gone when you 'killed' me, but i'll play along. however, since i was gone, and since i said i would start using my dnd spells during my next BATTLE, i get to use one last ff rule

IC: when he hits the ground, he automaticlly uses the coupled Final Attack/Phoenix. he is resurrected and does minor damage to anyone around him. 'alright, who wants to get funky?'

* teleports back in *

seph didn't i teleport you out to rest ?

* cast lesser retoration on seph *
looks like a wizard cant take all of the wars
my spells are down i have a few left so if you plan to fight Seph tell me

------------------
Platinum Wizard of ALSB then
Planar Prison Keeper
Web Page Builder
Maker of the chicken
master and controler of all what lives in the Undark
and a Mage , With Imprison spell , Invisebel , Blade Of Fire , Magic Arrows ,
and many more
Old 10-05-2001, 04:42 PM   #142
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: I mean, I've never even PLAYED ff, so I'm a bit confused with all the rules and SSJ120s and whatever. Let's just try to roleplay a bit? Don't want to hurt your feeling Seph, but I felt it needed to be said.

------------------

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Guardian of the Temple of Aerie (specialized in GenCon and BG)
Magess of Lady Lioness' Court
Historian of IW
Most Illustrious Arch-Magess of the Illuminati
Lux omnis est
Old 10-05-2001, 04:46 PM   #143
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

OOC OCC ? what do you mean with it ?
Old 10-05-2001, 04:47 PM   #144
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

As Mistral reaches the familiar market square, her jaws drop.

The KFA restaurant is still intact! She could have sworn the that the fire storm would have burnt everything down to ashes *shudders as she recalls her stinking, charred skin in the last moments of consciousness*.

Unconditional release after capture ... buildings which miraculously survive infernos... this is one strange city where anything is possible. She casts another stoneskin, then charges up her spell sequencers, triggers and contingencies.

Old 10-05-2001, 04:47 PM   #145
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~Somewhat hesitantly puts her hand on his shoulder.~ "Now come on Dieter. If it weren't for you that fool would still be up and wreaking havoc" ~Looks him straight in the eye.~ "And this place might be nothing but a large pile of ash if you haden't kept him at bay by letting him beat the crap out of you!" ~Laughs and returns her hand to her lap, stifling her chuckling before giving an empathetic word~ "Don't be so hard on yourself."

(ooc: Seph, we didn't kill you, we just knocked you out and I nailed you to the turf outside with a pair of minorly poisoned daggers. Really, can't you just go away for a while?! LOL)

------------------
KFA all-around and official vice president of marketing.

"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."
Old 10-05-2001, 04:48 PM   #146
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: Ooc means out of character wave rider. Means this is NOT in the storyline but a note to another player or players.) Occ is for stupid people who don't know what ooc means... LOL!)
Old 10-05-2001, 04:53 PM   #147
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

~Deiter grined at K.S. then stood up seeing Sephiroth back up and ready. Winceing as he pulled out his swords again. The rangers left forearm was burnt and his hands were shakeing from the lighting that Sephiroth had shot at him."Looks like you just don't know when to stop."

------------------
Offical Bartender Of KFA

Free drinks to all you ALSB guys and also to a certain HADB member.
Old 10-05-2001, 04:56 PM   #148
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Deiter Leafblade:
~Deiter grined at K.S. then stood up seeing Sephiroth back up and ready. Winceing as he pulled out his swords again. The rangers left forearm was burnt and his hands were shakeing from the lighting that Sephiroth had shot at him."Looks like you just don't know when to stop."

thats right, i dont! Fi- eh, woops, forgot not to do that anymore! well then... *draws his Masamune, and begins to cast a spell. a white orb forms in his hands, and after a few seconds a sickly colored ball of gas flies forward from his hand. when it hits Deiter, it explodes into a skull shooting out poisonous gas from its base* there! eat my Horrid Wilting!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-05-2001, 04:57 PM   #149
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
OOC: I mean, I've never even PLAYED ff, so I'm a bit confused with all the rules and SSJ120s and whatever. Let's just try to roleplay a bit? Don't want to hurt your feeling Seph, but I felt it needed to be said.

OOC: but i am roleplaying my name... ah well, using some bg2 spells couldnt hurt that much... not me, at least!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-05-2001, 04:59 PM   #150
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

* still here if you attack her ill attack you *

* you dont see me am invisebel *

* cast ...... *

* cast ...... *

* nothing has happen while i as casting and the efects of the casting you cannot see *

------------------
Platinum Wizard of ALSB then
Planar Prison Keeper
Wirzard : spell book( big one lots of spells)