Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-21-2001, 07:57 AM   #11
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
**Hands Azurewolf his: Holy Sword, Vorpal Sword, Magical Dagger, his Longbow, his miniture dart blower, spiked gauntlets, sling, short sword, staff of healing, mace of disruption, and his scroll of fireballs** I want a receipt for all this, Azurewolf/bouncer.

BK
Azure hands Blackknight a slip of parchment stating the weapons recived upone entrance into the bar. With a grin he lets Blacknight pass into the smoky bar.

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 05-21-2001, 08:06 AM   #12
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

artemis stands up grumbling. he walks over to azurewolf because as he was here first he hadn't given in his weapons. he gies azure his life stealer +4 dagger and hisshort sword of backstabbing. as he turns to walk of Azure noteices (sp) a large sword on Artemises belt. he grabs artemis and says "i need ALL your weapons including the longsword". artemis bitterly hands over The Blackend blade of the dragons saying "you loose that blade and you won't live long enough to search for it".

------------------

Bruce The Aussie, Camp Barbarian Hunter OHF
jester of LH and Master Beastmaster of the clan of the Kats
Old 05-21-2001, 08:18 AM   #13
SwordBaron
Dungeon Master

where is my mead???? looks over at Azure, sorry left it all at the first bar

------------------
" Live by the Sword...live a good life"
Old 05-21-2001, 08:22 AM   #14
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by SwordBaron:
LOL............. where did you just come from the adventure mart?????? you are your own army !!!!

Swordbaron, I AM the Adventure's mart. He sells my discards..

BK
Old 05-21-2001, 08:24 AM   #15
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

**The Black Knight grabs two mugs from the Bartender and gives one to SwordBaron** Here ye go, mate. Fresh mead for ye.

BK
Old 05-21-2001, 08:25 AM   #16
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce The Aussie:
artemis stands up grumbling. he walks over to azurewolf because as he was here first he hadn't given in his weapons. he gies azure his life stealer +4 dagger and hisshort sword of backstabbing. as he turns to walk of Azure noteices (sp) a large sword on Artemises belt. he grabs artemis and says "i need ALL your weapons including the longsword". artemis bitterly hands over The Blackend blade of the dragons saying "you loose that blade and you won't live long enough to search for it".

Glares at Bruce thinking I gotta keep an eye on those ones trying to sneak weapons in here. At least Bruce has honesty.

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 05-21-2001, 08:26 AM   #17
Killer
Banned User

Killer try to hide his twometerlong sword+10for artemensties
(and then he look to an artifact that a taver patron has and rise crashinimon (the one of the most powerfull artifact thats´in hole faure)give it to my Killer shouts whit a hearraisin shout or DIE GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!!!!(the patron give it to Killer at last i found craashinimon just have it in my hand cause the most ancint mosters to leave there cave to seek my out it is so old thats make my seem young(well i am 80millenias old)and make all outher artifacts to look like child toys(question i dont know how to use it)it is uselash to my but inow who want it(and laght terrible)

death is the way of life Killer
Old 05-21-2001, 08:31 AM   #18
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Kivan notices the new "Check in your weapons policy" and pulls his Vorpal Blade out of the floor of his room, he then picks up his longsword +2 "Varscona" and his longbow +4 and hands them over to Azurewolf.
Old 05-21-2001, 08:31 AM   #19
Killer
Banned User

Killer wakes upp and buy a beer and soills in boo then minsc shouts

Killer, stop this type of spamming NOW!!!!

I'm talking about the

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSKKKKKKKKKKKKK KK

that you typed out (that I deleted) that went for about 50 lines of As and elongated the forum pages. Stop doing that!! You can post stuff like what I didn't delete here, but NOT the meaningless shouting.

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 05-22-2001).]
Old 05-21-2001, 08:32 AM   #20
Killer
Banned User

oh oh 8Killer runs to his rum minc running after