Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-05-2001, 12:40 AM   #91
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

I'm here, turbovee. Getting late, though.
What can I do for you?
Old 02-05-2001, 12:44 AM   #92
turbovee
Elminster

Talking to you on the multi thread.
Old 02-05-2001, 12:45 AM   #93
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

coming
Old 02-05-2001, 12:56 AM   #94
Armisael

Hmm, we went off-topic with the off-topic thread. So close, too... food for thought at least.

Old 02-05-2001, 01:11 AM   #95
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

LOL I feel sorry for the newbies that must think they've used a rogue stone to teleport to some bizarre universe. Off topic doesn't begin to describe where this thread has gone!!!!!!

Stormqueen, truly you are a Child of Bhaal, as Alaundo predicted: Chaos shall be sown in your footsteps!!!
Old 02-05-2001, 01:21 AM   #96
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i am soo glad i clicked this thread,lmao until rotf, i guess chaotic lawtral, or is that neufal chaotic? unless ex and nasty custody come up, then pos-def am chaotic evilest in thought, at least. thanks for the laffs and keep em coming...
Old 02-05-2001, 01:23 AM   #97
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Awwww, Memnoch, dearest!

Can I help it if my thoughts wander and my fingers follow.... keyboard, I meant the keyboard, Armisael! (furious fanning) oh man, somebody put that pesky detour sign out again...I gotta get up for church in a few hours too...and I'm reading to boot. What are my chances of pronouncing "Midianites" properly while half awake and giggling from reading these posts all night?!

Chaos? Following moi? (big pout) oh poooh! Ahhh, I'm tired, now I'm thinking of Winnie the Pooh and his little black Raincloud song! (appropriate, Memnoch?!) I better get to bed before I turn into a pumpkin or something.

Night all- see you tomorrow.
Old 02-05-2001, 01:42 AM   #98
Armisael

It's a relief to see that you're not entirely good and innocent, Cloudbringer. Sweet dreams.

Old 02-05-2001, 01:53 AM   #99
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Armisael:

Oh well, I'm pure of intent, if not thought- does that count? Wait til Lady Z gets here tomorrow- she's sure to think you've been a bad bad influence on me I'm sensing some patting of head will occur. (chuckle)

Memnoch:

If I start posting with two names, you're gonna have to keep my secret (chuckle)
Old 02-05-2001, 02:14 AM   #100
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Ahh, Storm-Queen...full of boundless, untamable, incomprehensible beauty, why dost thou draw us to thee with the guile and allure of a flat, trackless blue sea, then turn us inside and out when beyond sight of land with furious wind-whipped, storm-tossed grey waves, wrenching and twisting our feelings, running the gamut of human emotion from desolation to ecstasy, until we break through the ken of human understanding to the point where it seems we can take no more, then delivering us safely back to shore with nary a scratch wondering where on earth did that beautiful storm go! I want to be back in the eye of the hurricane! The beauty, it blinds me, 'tis such a pain behind the eyes!!

Ehm..sorry, I think I had double my daily dosage of Prozac this morning...