Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2003, 10:54 PM   #1
Lucifer Lord of demons
Manshoon

Well...
When someone insults you, do not kill them there and then. It is a bad thing to do. Instead plot revenge, destroy his life, ruin him and in the end leave him to think about his fate. He\'ll understand the errors of his actions. <br /><br />\"Thaaat dooesn\'t huuuuurt!!!\"<br />(Victim of a dark elf assasin before losing his head)
Lucifer Lord of demons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2003, 11:15 PM   #2
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Yup theres loads. Try www.fileplanet.com, you can get packs of em, I dwnld a few and have about 100 new ones now just for the sake of having them!
Old 01-30-2003, 11:51 PM   #3
homer
Manshoon

I have gotten quite a few from the Bioware NWN site. Sorry, I do not know how to make a link in the post. I imagine it is not too hard to find though.

Incidentally when I clicked on the link SpiritWarrior put up I received a page cannot be displayed error.
Old 01-31-2003, 06:54 AM   #4
Wulfere
Red Wizard of Thay

Try looking at the NWVault. There are hundreds there and some are pretty good.

Micah Foehammers site is still down it would appear. They have excellent portraits very high quality and great work.
Wulfere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2003, 01:14 PM   #5
Gabrielles blades
Baaz Draconian

i too seek portraits
anyone got a link to dwarven females? i cant hardly find any at all(
and that fileplanet link is broken for me
Gabrielles blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2003, 03:17 PM   #6
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Dwarven females and gnomes of either gender are VERY RARE commodities. Our site had ONE female dwarf and that was for IWD2 (I've tried converting it to NWN but no luck so far), and only three gnomes (all male and one was a dark gnome).

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2003, 03:25 PM   #7
Micah Foehammer

Gabrielle,

I have ONE female dwarf for NWN. [img]smile.gif[/img] Just finished it. I'll zip it up and send it to you if you send me a pm with your email in it - its still going to be a while before our site is back up.
[img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-31-2003, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: Micah Foehammer ]

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Old 01-31-2003, 04:59 PM   #8
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Hi, there, Micah F. Glad I downloaded all of your excellent portraits before the site went blooey. Hope it's up again, soon. I liked looking through it, especially the female Aasinar. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2003, 05:07 PM   #9
Micah Foehammer

Hi Bill! [img]smile.gif[/img] Thanks! I could probably put another dozen Aasimars up on the NWN site but until Bioware adds the subraces, it kind of seems pointless. LOL
Plus I wanted to at least TRY to keep a balance in the portraits, although the new portraits are admittedly a little top heavy on the female fighters. [img]smile.gif[/img]

"top heavy"? "female fighters"? Maybe this should have been posted in the "Implants discussion" of GD. fdl

Old 02-01-2003, 02:47 AM   #10
Lucifer Lord of demons
Manshoon

thanx! [img]smile.gif[/img]
When someone insults you, do not kill them there and then. It is a bad thing to do. Instead plot revenge, destroy his life, ruin him and in the end leave him to think about his fate. He\'ll understand the errors of his actions. <br /><br />\"Thaaat dooesn\'t huuuuurt!!!\"<br />(Victim of a dark elf assasin before losing his head)
Lucifer Lord of demons is offline   Reply With Quote