Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-23-2001, 05:12 PM   #1
mastodonian
Elite Waterdeep Guard

1. Why isn't the Umar Hills lit up? It seems that I have to go here for two different quests, and can't do it.
2. I can't find the Mistress in the graveyard I'm supposed to talk to. It's been a while, so has she taken off?
Thanks
Old 07-23-2001, 05:20 PM   #2
Marcus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

1) Try going to the gates district and walking through the gates to town. Sometimes that is required to 'light up' a destination on the overland map.

2) Did you go to the graveyard at night? If you recall, Valen told you that her mistress would only be present after sunset...
Old 07-23-2001, 05:22 PM   #3
Floraowe
The Magister

Quote:
Originally posted by mastodonian:
1. Why isn't the Umar Hills lit up? It seems that I have to go here for two different quests, and can't do it.
The first time you leave the city to go there, you have to do so from the city gates area - go there & then exit through the gates, you should be able to get there.

Quote:

2. I can't find the Mistress in the graveyard I'm supposed to talk to. It's been a while, so has she taken off?
I don't know about this one, I thought both sides would wait until you made your choice. Have you paid the fee to Gaelen Boyle? That's the only reason I could think of for the Mistress not being there at night.

Old 07-23-2001, 10:46 PM   #4
Alaric
Manshoon

It also happened to me. I also waited some time before going to the Graveyard. I went and did alot of the other quests and I had not paid funds to Gaelen but when I went to the Graveyard, I could not find the Mistress. I tried on several nights but she never showed up.

------------------
All the world is a stage and we are all actors playing our parts.
Old 07-23-2001, 11:09 PM   #5
Northraven
Manshoon

Valen's mistress will only wait so long for you to come see her, after that, you are out of luck.

------------------
"I am death come for thee. Surrender and thy passage shall be...swifter"

"Kneel before the cow god!"