Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-11-2001, 07:59 PM   #1
el_kalkylus
Drizzt Do'Urden

I once played to chapter 3 with an assassin, when I noticed my dex, str or con didn't go up with levels. I had quite a low str and con, so I started the game all over again, and rolled a good character (didn't know I could roll in the beginning). Anyway, this is beside the point. At my first game I got this sword of backstabbing, and when I played the other game as a mage, I didn't find it. I can't find it now when I am a sorcerer either. Does anyone know where it is?
Old 01-11-2001, 08:05 PM   #2
Eric
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Spoiler.......
Location: Kill Mae'Var, at the end of the Renal Bloodscalp quest.
Old 01-11-2001, 08:15 PM   #3
Tobbin
Red Dragon

I believe the sword you are talking about is a short sword. This was on Mae'Var (sp?) who is in the Thieves Guild. I whacked him the first time through too and picked this up not realizing it was +3. Came in pretty handy for awhile.