Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2001, 12:15 PM   #11
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Sounds like fun, I'm in!

------------------
Old 05-12-2001, 12:44 PM   #12
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Would this be in any way similar to what they are doing on the BG2 Bar on the BG2 Forum? Sounds fun.

------------------
O_H_F

Old 05-12-2001, 12:52 PM   #13
Elhardo
The Magister

Yeah its kina like BG2 bar...How do we contact Ironworks and ask them to add the forum? I'd be more than happy to set up some rules...Along with other people who are interested.....Anyone know the email address of some1 I can contact?
Old 05-12-2001, 01:05 PM   #14
Reeka

Elhardo: I wouldn maybe run the idea by Memnoch first. I think Ziroc would have to set it up if it was going to be a separate thing. I've looked at the BG2 bar but seems mainly like killing and drinking. I would like to see more story (not that I don't like killing and drinking but gets kind of boring). E-mail Memmy and see what he thinks!

------------------
O_H_F

Old 05-12-2001, 02:00 PM   #15
Elhardo
The Magister

Yeah whats his email addy...Is it on the ironworks page?
Reeka, the board would consist of multiple stories going on at once, but instead of just fighting there would be more adventuring...And maybe even things like power groups if there are enough members, so there could be some plots where 2 groups of poster on the board may clash, etc...But they are a lot more plot related han BG2 bar....
Old 05-12-2001, 02:27 PM   #16
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Elhardo:
Kewl...Keep signing up ppl....I don't know if anyones been in a message board RP but they are pretty fun if you get in character and have imagination....What do the modorators think>?
Elhardo...we've been doing such things on BG2 long before this new UBB board began and here in GD ever since...just spread out is all! LOL

And it's a fine idea, so long as it is OPEN for everyone to join and various threads can run their course with lots of participation. We even have story threads going here in GD already, so look around, see what you think.

Cloudy

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-12-2001, 03:18 PM   #17
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Elhardo:
Yeah its kina like BG2 bar...How do we contact Ironworks and ask them to add the forum? I'd be more than happy to set up some rules...Along with other people who are interested.....Anyone know the email address of some1 I can contact?
Elhardo,

Just a note, Memnoch is not the moderator here on GD, Ziroc is. Running it by him is fine, but the final word here is our Webmaster Supremo, Ziroc.

If you are interested in doing this, send a note to him describing what is you want and how much interest there is.

Good Luck!

Oh, and post the prospective rules, I'm interested in seeing them.

Cloudy

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-12-2001, 07:07 PM   #18
Elhardo
The Magister

How do i send him a not? Do I just leave a msg on the board for him?
Old 05-12-2001, 07:16 PM   #19
Reeka

Elhardo: Just send an e-mail to Ziroc at webmaster@tgeweb.com. and tell him your idea. He's the one that would have to approve it and set it up. He's really good about answering e-mails. I would just do that.

------------------
O_H_F

Old 05-12-2001, 07:19 PM   #20
BladeMaster

Click on E-mail webmaster at the top of the page. And sign me up

------------------