Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 08-11-2003, 12:29 AM   #1
numba_21
Welcomed New User

Ok, so this time around I'm a Cavalier...and since I've completed the unseeing eye quest and I've joined the order, I've been told I now have a private room in the joint whenever I want where I can stash me extra stuff when not in need of it...

I'm assuming the room is the one just to the left of the room where Valygar is waiting?(assuming he's not in your party and you've told him to wait there) but i'm not sure. I figured that since there doesn't seem to be anywhere in this room (chest/cupboard) to put stuff in it wouldn't be the one.

Not a huge deal, just the location would be great.
thanks all

[ 08-11-2003, 12:32 AM: Message edited by: numba_21 ]
numba_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2003, 01:18 AM   #2
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

*cough*

Your room in the Order of the Most Radiant Heart... has no containers. You can use the barrels in the stables though.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2003, 03:11 AM   #3
numba_21
Welcomed New User

cool...hope this wasn't something unworthy of the board, not like I can't bury my stuff in the dirt or something

thanks
Old 08-11-2003, 03:14 AM   #4
Faceman
Hathor

[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] WELCOME TO IRONWORKS [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

you can stash your extra stuff anywhere you want and figure it useful as long as it's inside a container (chest, barrel, cupboard,...) and not on the ground.

Quote:
Originally posted by numba_21:
I'm assuming the room is the one just to the left of the room where Valygar is waiting?(assuming he's not in your party and you've told him to wait there)
Valygar is waiting
a.) in his cabin in the umar hills
b.) exactly where you tell him to wait -> not a great pointer
Old 08-11-2003, 03:21 AM   #5
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by numba_21:
cool...hope this wasn't something unworthy of the board, not like I can't bury my stuff in the dirt or something

thanks
Ah, don't worry about that, all questions are welcome to IW.

Welcome and Have a Good Stay in the Ironworks Buddy [img]graemlins/dance2.gif[/img]
Gangrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2003, 03:53 AM   #6
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

I, for one, have never been sure which room in the Radiant Heart you actually get. Wesric or whatever his name is says "You will be given the room behind me," but since he turns to face whoever's talking to him, that's a really poor indicator, as you can point him in any direction you want. "Hey, cool! I get the Prelate's Room! Get your cantankerous old butt outta my room, Wessalen! You are the weakest link!"

I must assume that the real room in question is the tiny alcove adjoining the larger "barracks," but this is only because
A) It seems to lack an inhabitant, and
B) Storage in the Radiant Heart sucks, so naturally my room must be the suckiest of the bunch.

Happily, just because your Stronghold is in one place doesn't mean you have to stash your gear there. I pity the fool who tries to dump their stuff in the Druid Stronghold....
"Um, hey, Vethran? Would you mind....um....holding this until I get back? I know it's a lot to carry, but after all, I *am* the boss here now. Oh, there doesn't seem to be enough room for this Potion of Explosions....I'll just balance it on your head, OK? Don't drop anything, now."
Old 08-11-2003, 02:07 PM   #7
numba_21
Welcomed New User

Sorry faceman, i meant Keldorn, not Valygar
Old 08-11-2003, 03:09 PM   #8
Pirengle
Symbol of Cyric

If you're still looking for a place to stash your stuff, many people choose Cernd's former home in Waukeen's Promenade as their "junk hotel." There's enough room in there to keep a bookcase of scrolls, a barrel of ammunition, a drawerfull of spare keys...and plus, the former occupant doesn't mind a bit.
Old 08-11-2003, 03:12 PM   #9
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

I usually stash my sutff in Copper Coronet.

[ 08-11-2003, 03:13 PM: Message edited by: Xen ]
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2003, 06:18 PM   #10
Pyrenk
Symbol of Cyric

I love that about the Paladin stronghold. You can be the most powerful character in the game, have the ability to slaughter the Order within 5 minutes, and have Carsomyr, but they give you the worst room available, and treat you as their underling. Come to think of it, I need to test out my shiny new Ravager...eheheh. (Not the halberd).