Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 02-05-2002, 02:54 PM   #91
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

On a chart that a doctor showed my wife, the Depo shot, taken once every 4 months is the most effective. There was something else on the list, then the Pill was Number 3.

I suppose people will be aggrivated that I took this off-topic, but my reasoning behind all of this was to show that intimate relations may or may not lead to pregnancy...and unless married...most girls do not want that burdon...and neither do the guys. The man may run, leaving the woman alone, and with child. Was a 30 second fling with that bastard worth it?
(Sorry if I offended anyone that only takes 30 seconds... ...this was an example only. I am not predjdice against guys who can't get it outta their pants soon enough...)
Old 02-05-2002, 07:25 PM   #92
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by ʆë®Ńď†Ý:

And if you do what if b4 you get married you realise that he/she isn't the one for you and that actually what you feel isn't the right kind of love towards him/her? Would this make your intention to save yourself for your spouse any less valid because you made a very human error in judgement?

Another thing I was wondering... how do you know you're totally compatible with someone unless you make love with them before you're married? I mean what if you get married and the sexual spark just isn't there? I would not be good to get married then 10years down the line divorce.

Also, what constitutes making love? Does it count as not saving yourself if you say, kiss someone else? Maybe explore but not actually have sexual intercourse? Or is it just the act of orgasming?

[/i][/b]

forget what I think for now....my mother used to say: of course you never know if you are 100% sexually compatible with someone before you try it, but if you love someone enough that you want to marry them....the good chance is that they will have attracted you in the first place...physically and by character and there is only a minute chance that with a bit of ahem..."practice" you cannot become compatible physically...
So she was saying that there is no excuse for "the spark not being there." If you love someone you will find a way to love them physically and be satisfied. Also, this is why marriage should not be rushed- make sure you love the person.

About what constitutes sex? Well kissing obviously not but oral sex ....maybe I think it does. Things that can lead to sex like foreplay- I think the Bible means to include that in "not before marriage".
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 02-06-2002, 12:55 AM   #93
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Well, whatever you do with someone other than your spouse, is something that will not be something only you and he/she share. Depends on how much you want to save, that you do or do not do.

You could argue that even passionately kissing is part of sexual intimacy.

[ 02-06-2002: Message edited by: Yorick ]

http://www.hughwilson.com
Old 02-06-2002, 02:51 AM   #94
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:

You could argue that even passionately kissing is part of sexual intimacy.

How?
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle oů l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 02-06-2002, 06:04 AM   #95
Melusine
Dracolisk

quote:
Originally posted by Scholarcs:

How?

Isn't that obvious?
Because you don't do it with just anybody, with your grandpa, the postman... well at least I hope you don't.
I agree with Yorick, you could classify it as such.
A lot of people feel passionate kissing with someone else than your partner is cheating, they feel that way for a reason.
It can lead to more and often does, the thought is there as well.