Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-19-2001, 09:15 PM   #1
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

When Icewind dale came out, I was able to pick it up a couple of days before the stores were supposed to have it because they got an early shipment. Has anyone else been able to get their hands on a copy of TOB yet? I don't want any spoilers or anything, just curious as to how it looks, smells, etc.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)
Old 06-19-2001, 09:18 PM   #2
KittyGal
Elite Waterdeep Guard

BGhaven.com got a early full version, but DO NOT go there, unless you want huge spoilers about the beggining of ToB, because I heard he posted alot about it... Personally I am avoiding there till I've had ToB for like 5 days.

------------------
Make War not Love, War lasts longer.
Old 06-19-2001, 09:20 PM   #3
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Yeah, I heard they had it too, but I won't go there because I don't want to be spoiled. Nice quote there too by the way KittyGal.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)
Old 06-19-2001, 09:50 PM   #4
Volourn
Manshoon

Hahahahahah!!!... Veryyyy funny!.... On the main topic - I'm expecting it tomorrow! Horray!

GO DWARVES GO!

------------------
"That didn't hurt!" - Volourn Honourblade after the red dragon breathed on him for 75% of his hp.
Old 06-20-2001, 12:55 AM   #5
sunder
Zhentarim Guard

Yep, me also, the stores i called said they expect it in tomorrow, so bright and early im going to go check. Hopefully they got it in and it isn't delayed any, but im guessing it will be. It always works that way. But I have 3 stores within the same area (EB, best buy, and another electronic gaming store) so hopefully ill find a copy.