Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 01-06-2007, 03:26 PM   #11
Gregster
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
quote:
Originally posted by bubbe:
Haha! That last one looks kinda funny when he falls right on his head! Do you even feel any pain being that drunk? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Talking from my own experience, no you don't. I woke up one morning after a wild party, with blood and a huge bump on my head, bruises on my thighs and blood all over my hands and arms, and i couldn't even remember how i got all that. When i spoke to some people who were at the same party they told me i got in one or two fights, i fell from someones bycicle several times while trying to ride around the block, and i fell from a table while attempting to dance on top of it. In other words, i made a totall ass out of myself, and i didn't even know i was doing it. I had to apologize to a lot of people that time. In my defense, it wasn't just alcohol i had that night, i also dropped a few XTC pills, and that was the last time i ever laid a finger on that stuff. XTC in combination with alcohol is a serious hazard to your wellbeing. [/QUOTE]And here I thought XTC turned you into a touchy-feely-huggy happy guy who wants to hug everyone so bad they get mad at him.

I'll you what does not mix well with beer: Benadryl. For those of you who don't know the brand, it's and over-the-counter antihistamene which helps reduce allergic reactions; it also makes you feel dopey and sleepy and possibly one or two more of the Seven Dwarves besides.

I had a light rash on my neck, which I noticed after drinking a few beers; I decided to try and nip it in the bud by taking a handful of Benadryl...don't remember much after that. My girlfriend came home late and found me curled up in a fetal position on the bed, lying in a puddle of beer and cuddling my beer glass like I loved it. When she woke me, I got up, acted grumpy, went in the bathroom and pretty much whipped my money-maker out in front of her and started peeing (something she could have gone with seeing).

Another time I did the same thing, and apparently nodded off in my reclining chair until she again woke me; this time I got up, acted grumpy (again) and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Apparently, I lacked the wit and dexterity required to get the cap off of the tube and opted to angrily chop the other end off with a pair of scissors to get some toothpaste on my brush.

I have zero recall of either incident.
Old 01-06-2007, 04:05 PM   #12
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Well, they call it XTC, but in those days we were well beyond the point of being able to find pure XTC, the mainsubstance is usually amphetamine, so that would make my behaviour a little easier to understand.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:32 PM   #13
The.Relic
Red Dragon

I think LoA protects everyone who is about to get injured in alcohol related incidents!

Bithron, let us all hope so [img]smile.gif[/img]
The.Relic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 09:00 PM   #14
bubbe
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by The.Relic:
I think LoA protects everyone who is about to get injured in alcohol related incidents!

Bithron, let us all hope so [img]smile.gif[/img]
And I belive LoA protects me from getting injured when i'm drunk. (well, I don't get drunk very often anyway so...) Muhaha! -_-