Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-23-2001, 11:51 AM   #1
John D Harris
Ninja Storm Shadow

I was wondering if anyone attended any sporting events,or large gathering this weekend or were you scared off from them ? We sell souviners outside Bryant-Denny stadium at the University of Alabama, and from the security that I witnessed, 50 naked virgins could have walked around and would never have even been touched!

------------------

"the memories of a man in his old age,
are deeds of a man in his prime"
Old 09-23-2001, 11:53 AM   #2
Sorcerer Alex

I went and watched my soccer team play but there was nothing goin on. Could also have to do with the fact that I live in the Netherlands 50 naked virgins would never get away untouched where I live

Old 09-23-2001, 01:24 PM   #3
John D Harris
Ninja Storm Shadow

Quote:
Originally posted by Sorcerer Alex:
I went and watched my soccer team play but there was nothing goin on. Could also have to do with the fact that I live in the Netherlands 50 naked virgins would never get away untouched where I live
Sorcerer Alex, Normally naked virgins wouldn't get away here either, exspecialy(SP?) if they were your cousins
I got to my set-up site early and got to see most of the morning security do their thing I was suprised at what I saw very thorough.

------------------

Old 09-23-2001, 01:30 PM   #4
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well i guess this counts i went to the HS football game on friday. i got to sit in with the band too, cause im cool with all the members of it . and i had to run home, which was a VERY good work-out!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!

Admirer of the Lioness.

Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Old 09-23-2001, 05:56 PM   #5
John D Harris
Ninja Storm Shadow

Bump for selfish reasons
Dio, I didn't get to see the BAMA game were they that good or was Arkansas that bad?
Didn't mean to leave you out Sir Taliesin I just saw that you were on line.
------------------

[This message has been edited by John D Harris (edited 09-23-2001).]
Old 09-23-2001, 08:36 PM   #6
Diogenes Of Pumpkintown
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by John D Harris:
Bump for selfish reasons
Dio, I didn't get to see the BAMA game were they that good or was Arkansas that bad?
Didn't mean to leave you out Sir Taliesin I just saw that you were on line.
Actually I was impressed by the Tide. Got off to a shaky start but then had their way with Arkansas. Should be a good match up next week. From my point of view, of course, it is payback time for many long years to Bama (When was the last time USC beat Bama -- 9 years ago? I'm not sure. I don't think we have since we joined the conference. When was that? 91 or 92, when the SEC expanded to 12 teams? Something like that.