Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-23-2001, 05:49 PM   #21
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

1)every single super power they have in DBZ... this includes(but is not limited to) Vac breathe, energy attacks, and everything else...

2)to be rewarded Ziroc's 960 Billion dollars for blowing up Jupiter, the enemy planet

3)for the one i truly love to be in love with me as well

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 08-23-2001, 06:26 PM   #22
Lord Shield

1) Total Invulnerability (no need for more kung fu skills though )
2) The ability to grant wishes to others
3) The ability to change and control minds

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 08-23-2001, 07:13 PM   #23
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:

3. Wish that I could visit the 'Forgotten Realms' Universe (make it 'real) and visit it anytime I wanted to.. maybe... Gotta give me Godmode though.. or no-clip mode so I can walk right into the castles..

Yeah but can you handle gnolls, giants, evil wizards, demons, and drow?

hmm... it's a good wish though
I'll change my 1st wish to go visit Forgotten Realms just to meet R.A. Salvatore's beloved characters... especially Drizzt

first I have to get him to believe me

------------------

get away from my homepage
Old 08-23-2001, 11:41 PM   #24
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
1. True world peace (not just an end to shooting wars, but an end to hostility and conflict)

2. An end to greed and selfishness.

I'd have to aggree with these Yorick.

My third would be to have enough money to live comfortably. Not rich though. I think that would corrupt me.

------------------
The more thou sweateth in training, the less though bleedeth in combat
Old 08-24-2001, 01:11 AM   #25
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Liliara:
I'd have to aggree with these Yorick.

My third would be to have enough money to live comfortably. Not rich though. I think that would corrupt me.

Good call. I love the saying:

"money can't buy happiness, but the person who coined that phrase never had no money to eat"... or words to that effect

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 08-24-2001, 05:44 AM   #26
TheDutkanator

1.)A wallet with a never ending supply of each of the U.S. bills from 1 to 100 that updates itself when they decide to change the face of the bills.
2.)A portal leading to the Forgotten Realms large enough to fit a U.S. Air Force Jet in which *I* have control over who passes through AND I can pass that control to someone else and they can pass it to someone etc. (With unlimited money, you could buy all the illegal firearms you want and destroy any creature you see!! Kicking butt for good! (Or evil, whichever poses the biggest threat to ultimate balance)
3.)Definately time control as mentioned before. You could pretty much teleport too using time control.

These are my true wishes. I would use them to ensure the better of humanity. Not for good or for evil. I wish to be happy, but choose to remain as neutral as possible when it concerns other people.

------------------

Let's get'em guen!

Quote:
"I'm sorry, did I kill you?" -TheDutkanator
Old 08-24-2001, 05:51 AM   #27
Link
Jack Burton

1) To have the girl i love right by my side for ever.
2) My game will be published.
3) I kick Luke Kercheval's butt so bad, he can't sit no more.

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......

[This message has been edited by Link (edited 08-24-2001).]
Old 08-24-2001, 07:50 AM   #28
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

These will be completely different in about 6 months, but these are the 3 wishes I would have TODAY!

1.) I wish that my divorce was over - signed, sealed & delivered!

2.) I wish that my kids & I will be financially secure after the divorce.

3.) I wish that I can get the house I have picked out to buy!

Sorry all, if this one was a downer.

------------------

Having abandoned my
search for truth, I am
now looking for a good
fantasy.

For R³ in thanks:
Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.