Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-21-2001, 04:09 PM   #11
Moni

Ahhhh multiplayer that would make a difference!
Well, I am sure you will meet up with the girl of your dreams and when she is that loved, it won't matter if she plays or not.

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

Old 08-21-2001, 04:16 PM   #12
Redblueflare
Galvatron

Well, I guess you're right. If she was the girl of my dreams it *wouldn't* matter if she played or not. Probably wouldn't have much time for videogames with her around anyway. (As horrifying as that soundsI could get used to it.) Still it would be nice though...

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.
Old 08-21-2001, 04:18 PM   #13
trux

It would be nice, but I'd settle for some sort of butler...he/she could bring me sandwiches, light my cigarette, refresh my drink, etc., etc. while I play BG so I wouldn't ever have to take my eyes from the screen.

------------------
a bunch of long hairs.
trux

[This message has been edited by trux (edited 08-21-2001).]
Old 08-21-2001, 04:23 PM   #14
Redblueflare
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by trux:
It would be nice, but I'd settle for some sort of butler...he/she could bring me sandwiches, light my cigarette, refresh my drink, etc., etc. while I play BG so I wouldn't ever have to take my eyes from the screen.

Oh come on Trux. We don't want the I'll do anything you want to do ladies. We want girls who will actually sit and play the game with us, and are actually as good at it as we are. The housewives are far more common, and far more boring.

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.
Old 08-21-2001, 04:34 PM   #15
trux

Quote:
Originally posted by Redblueflare:
Quote:

Oh come on Trux. We don't want the I'll do anything you want to do ladies. We want girls who will actually sit and play the game with us, and are actually as good at it as we are. The housewives are far more common, and far more boring.

Of course, I didn't mean a butler who's my girlfriend, or something. Just a regular butler - guy or girl, who I'd pay a modest stipend to cater my every whimsey while playing video games and stuff.

------------------
a bunch of long hairs.
trux
Old 08-21-2001, 05:25 PM   #16
Moni

Quote:
Of course, I didn't mean a butler who's my girlfriend, or something. Just a regular butler - guy or girl, who I'd pay a modest stipend to cater my every whimsey while playing video games and stuff.

That can actually be an advantageous situation to be in!
With my employment here, Rex gets more time than ever to play his games. I make him light his own smokes LOL but he does have that advantage of being catered to whereas before I got here, he'd have to get up off his butt and do it himself. Hey as long as I'm up and doing things and he is along my path, I have no problem making sandwiches and refreshing drinks. Don't even think I'll do it when I am into my own games though, esp since his PC is set up closer to the kitchen than mine! Then it is me calling for snacks and sodas LOL

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Old 08-21-2001, 05:57 PM   #17
trux

Sounds like you guys got quite a system set up. I gotta get something like that going.

------------------
a bunch of long hairs.
trux
Old 08-21-2001, 06:42 PM   #18
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

See now you people realise the advantages of being an overlord and making people do whatever you feel like

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 08-21-2001, 07:28 PM   #19
Moni

Quote:
Sounds like you guys got quite a system set up. I gotta get something like that going.

Its great.
We need no overlords, we serve each other.

------------------

Old 08-22-2001, 12:21 AM   #20
John D Harris
Ninja Storm Shadow

Quote:
Sounds like April. Studious one, that girl. She's doing well now in a small liberal arts school in Florida.

Trux, April wouldn't happen to be going to Ringling would she? I graduatated from Ringling back right after we killed the dinosaurs by eating their eggs.

------------------

"the memories of a man in his old age,
are deeds of a man in his prime"