Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-11-2003, 06:14 AM   #31
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Truth is I can't remember my log in

EDIT: you could post that one of me and Sa for me if you want [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 10-11-2003, 06:15 AM: Message edited by: Downunda ]
Old 10-11-2003, 06:24 AM   #32
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I could eh. I'll do that right now...go see everyone
Old 10-11-2003, 08:38 AM   #33
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

AWWWWWWWWWWWW! LB and Downunda? OH MY! *hug hug hug* That's so sweet! *doting, melty look* All the best to you both! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-11-2003, 08:58 AM   #34
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

LoL! Cloudy: the smiley in your post looks pretty intimidated!!
Old 10-11-2003, 10:14 AM   #35
Beoulve
The Magister

No one tells me romantic things, but then again, no one ever flirts with me. *shrugs* I've already accepted a lot of things that will never happen to me, or at least, not soon, so it's okay.

And before anyone is all, "Well, you seem like a nice enough guy to me..."
Well, everyone on the internet could know that, but until someone I meet IRL thinks that, I'm screwed.
Old 10-11-2003, 10:43 AM   #36
Raistlin Majere
Ra

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
quote:
Originally posted by Zuvio:
???

Jen.... as in the one who started this thread?
You hit it on the head my friend. He is indeed speakin about me...and he was the inspiration for this thread [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]*He is indeed speakin about me...* At least he better be, right?

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Old 10-11-2003, 10:48 AM   #37
Raistlin Majere
Ra

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
My ex once said: "You smell so good I feel high like I was on drugs or something." And I didn't even have any aftershave or deodorant on so it must have been my natural smell Well it's good to hear anyway
A sick sense of smell, id say
Quote:
Originally posted by Beoulve:
No one tells me romantic things, but then again, no one ever flirts with me. *shrugs* I've already accepted a lot of things that will never happen to me, or at least, not soon, so it's okay.

And before anyone is all, "Well, you seem like a nice enough guy to me..."
Well, everyone on the internet could know that, but until someone I meet IRL thinks that, I'm screwed.
"Well, you seem like a nice enough guy to me blablablaa..." I feel for you man...sucks watching all your friends with their girlfriends/boyfriends cuddling and smootching...truth be told, I dont want no girlfriend yet. too young for it to last...wasted emotions

[ 10-11-2003, 10:50 AM: Message edited by: Raistlin Majere ]

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Old 10-11-2003, 11:08 AM   #38
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
quote:
???

You hit it on the head my friend. He is indeed speakin about me...and he was the inspiration for this thread [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Have you met in person yet? Just wondering...and 6 year age gap, hope it works out.
Old 10-11-2003, 12:02 PM   #39
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
quote:
quote:
???

You hit it on the head my friend. He is indeed speakin about me...and he was the inspiration for this thread [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Have you met in person yet? Just wondering...and 6 year age gap, hope it works out. [/QUOTE]
I was kinda wondering this myself: have you two ever met IRL or is this an internet-based relationship? Just by checking out photo's and talking to each other?

Oh and Vaskez, I don't think the 6-year gap is really an issue, since they've chosen each other based on their online appearance.... That is, *if* they never met IRL!!
Old 10-11-2003, 12:29 PM   #40
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Personally, I don't know if I could ever love a girl without meeting them. You need to feel their physical aura, I'm not just talking about whether you find them attractive or not, but you need to have that tingle when you're in the same room as them, if you know what I mean.

[ 10-11-2003, 12:30 PM: Message edited by: Vaskez ]