Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2001, 08:34 PM   #131
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
*Switches LadyZ's Magenta Crayon with a spare Fuchsia Crayon that he had in his pocket, he then runs off with the Magenta Crayon to devour it in peace.*

HAHAHAHA! Silly Nebling I have many "fake" magentas on my person for just such an incidence. Oh. Btw.. You might want to throw that "magenta" crayon as far as you can throw it, cause in 2.3 minutes it's gonna detonate!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-10-2001, 08:34 PM   #132
Moni

quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
Squirrels....

Once more we cry for attention. All madwoman who want to leave should stop pumping their legs now. It's pudding versus freedom here!
Nonononono. It's pudding versus a lifetime spent sleeping outside in a ramshackle shelter with a collar around your neck, being fat and walked and watered so you will grow and kicked around if you are nibbling on the furniture.
And don't forget being fat!
I didn't forget that!
No, I don't think Legolas left that out.
Are you sure?
Positive
I asked if you were sure, not what your charge was.
Oh. ehr... I'm sure, then, I guess. Well, I suppose it's possible anyway...
*Ahem* Like I was saying, it's not just pudding against freedom, it's something much better against what I've got in my hair!

OK! I'm game! I did eat all my chili already and I really could use to gain some weight!
I don't nibble on furniture, but I do like to curl up on top of shelves and desks and nap belly-up, is that OK?
Could I have a shiny purple collar if you decide to take me?

Old 11-10-2001, 08:36 PM   #133
KHaN
Drow Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
*As Daffy Duck arrives, Neb shouts* Duck for dinner! *He then readies his trusty Fork +5 and Vorpal Knife +7 along with his amulet of perfect seasoning* (Five Minutes Later) *burp* That was nice, what's for dessert? *Note the large amount of feathers and duck bones in the area*

"Rats he ate the Duck!" "Well at least I don't have to pay him now..."
BoBo! Get me the reality gun! Maybe if we knock some sense into him he will be more easy taken"
"Sir, he no longer has the crayon!"
"Bah! This thread is moving to fast...BoBo call in the Spamtank...yeesssss...the Spamtank!"
KHaN cackles for about 20 minutes for no apparent reason.

[ 11-10-2001: Message edited by: KHaN ]

Old 11-10-2001, 08:37 PM   #134
Ladyzekke

quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:

*swoops over Nabs head on her cloud and snatches the magenta crayuon out of his hand and flies up to the treehouse with it*

OMG!!! Lioness, toss it!! Toss it!! It's a trapped magenta!! Toss it quickkkkkk!!!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-10-2001, 08:42 PM   #135
Moni

Hearing the sounds of LaBamba down the hall, Moni decides it might be a good time to duck out and dance, seeing as how that crayon is going to go off and thinking how bad magenta would clash with her silver purse and green shoes!

Uh hey, I'll be down the hall!
Adios!
Arriba!

[ 11-10-2001: Message edited by: Moni ]

Old 11-10-2001, 08:45 PM   #136
Ladyzekke

quote:
Originally posted by Moni:

HA HA! I forgot what an effect his brows give to the character!
Get this...there is a guy where I go to school who kind of looks like Mr Peepers! I have a class with him but he doesn't talk (LOL) (never heard him grunt either though thank goodness!) One of these days, I am going to remember my digital camera and get a pic of him...he is just too unreal!

Yeah, I am sorry about the Mexican jumping beans too...they could have made the meal a fiesta! Ah, well, some other day, some other jumping beans I guess. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hey, thanks for the Seagreen crayon! How do I use its powers?
::reaching into her pocket::
You want some rubberbands to take care of Bob?

LOL! Yeah you gotta get a shot of that guy when you get a chance! Maybe say, like, you want a "class picture" or some such, wherein he is included, if you can't find a comfortable way to take a pic of just him. You got me curious now, want to see a RL Mr. Peepers LOL....!!

As for the Seagreen Crayon, just blow on it, and turn around three times to the left, then three times to the right. Then you should get infravision, and if you focus on "Mr. Peepers" in your mind, you should see a seagreen line appear. Follow it, and get to Mr. Peepers Hey, I'm counting on you to keep Khan in check. He wants me Magenta crayon!, is therefore mine enemy. I see though that you have managed to keep him occupied very nicely, and don't forget the colored ping pong balls, I mean (cough) gum balls! doh... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-10-2001, 08:46 PM   #137
Legolas
Jack Burton

The choice is made. With the puddingman and miss purple-collar Legolas went to the door. Ducking a duck, he scooped up a magenta crayon from the ground. A tiny clock was rapidly counting down to zero. Legolas ate the crayon.

Now why'd you do that?
It was tasty.
But Legolas wanted a watch!
It was broken anyway. It moved backwards.
Oh. I guess it's alright then.But I'll still get a watch, right?
As soon as you finish your squirrel.
But Legolas didn't eat the pear either.
The pear belongs to Santa. We already told you that.
I'm going to send it to him in a letter.
How come you know the address?
I'll just write 'Apply Northpole' on the enveloppe.
Apply Northpole? Apply Northpole to what?

A big burp resounded through the asylum. Even the fellows behind the glass looked up. Legolas walked to the door.
You can let us out now, we've made our pick!
Yes, we are done.
Why is the door locked?

Does anyone in this rom have the key or do I have to fashion one out of Bobo?
Old 11-10-2001, 08:50 PM   #138
KHaN
Drow Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Hey, I'm counting on you to keep Khan in check. He wants me Magenta crayon!, is therefore mine enemy. I see though that you have managed to keep him occupied very nicely, and don't forget the colored ping pong balls, I mean (cough) gum balls! doh... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

KHaN pulls out his secret weapon...the SHINEY BUTTON.
"LadyZ I am not your enemy I am your friend!"
KHaN waves the button in a hypnotic patten in front of LadyZ's face
You are getting shleepy...look at the nice SHINEY BUTTON!
Wouldn't you like to have this nice SHINEY BUTTON...that crayon is so dull...take the button and drop the crayon it says bad things about you.
Old 11-10-2001, 08:50 PM   #139
Moni

quote:

LOL! Yeah you gotta get a shot of that guy when you get a chance! Maybe say, like, you want a "class picture" or some such, wherein he is included, if you can't find a comfortable way to take a pic of just him. You got me curious now, want to see a RL Mr. Peepers LOL....!!

As for the Seagreen Crayon, just blow on it, and turn around three times to the left, then three times to the right. Then you should get infravision, and if you focus on "Mr. Peepers" in your mind, you should see a seagreen line appear. Follow it, and get to Mr. Peepers Hey, I'm counting on you to keep Khan in check. He wants me Magenta crayon!, is therefore mine enemy. I see though that you have managed to keep him occupied very nicely, and don't forget the colored ping pong balls, I mean (cough) gum balls! doh... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

LOL It has a zoom lens so I can be discreet. You'll die when you see him, it IS Mr. Peepers come to life!

To Legolas, "Aw What do you mean we can't get out?! Bummer!

Turning back to LadyZ:

::taking notes on how to use Seagreen crayon::
Cool! I'll look him up after I get through dancing, I heard there is a salsa contest and I want to try out these new shoes.
(shoes look like something the bay city rollers would have worn )
I'll do my best with KHaN for ya LadyZ...great idea with those *cough* gumballs! He likes gum! He likes chocolate cake the most though. Maybe some uh, "Ex-Lax" cupcakes wuld keep him busy for a while? Might help with that stomach full of packaging peanuts he has too!"

::tucking Seagreen crayon into secret compartment of purse::

OK! I am off to SALSA!
See You Later!

[ 11-10-2001: Message edited by: Moni ]

Old 11-10-2001, 08:51 PM   #140
Lioness
Jack Burton

quote:

OMG!!! Lioness, toss it!! Toss it!! It's a trapped magenta!! Toss it quickkkkkk!!!

No silly, that was the one Neb grapped, while you were busy chastising him, I dropped it and grabbed the real one. [img]tongue.gif[/img] *flies away as fast as she can* [img]tongue.gif[/img]