Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2001, 07:18 PM   #91
Legolas
Jack Burton

Legolas, are you once again pondering what I'm pondering?
Wuh, I think so Legolas, but how will we get 3 pink flamingos into one pair of capri pants?
The green fruit's in the river? When will this sanity stop!
What is the epimyth of all this? Why are the pillows not sphere shaped?

Hiya fellow fellows behind the glass!
You WILL let me out once I pick a madwoman, right?
Old 11-10-2001, 07:22 PM   #92
Moni

*Moni pokes her head in the door*

Looking all sad, she mutters quietly "The jumping beans jumped."
*shiff* "Out the window."

My chili is almost done, I have to go grate some cheese and make peanut butter sandwiches.

If you see Mr. Peepers anywhere while I am gone, would you tell him I left an apple for him?

Old 11-10-2001, 07:22 PM   #93
Neb
Account deleted by Request

What are the odds of a yellow green pickle twang? Fear the Orange! Fear the Slightly yellowish-green-with-a-slight-dash-of-purple! Hmmmm.... slightly to the right, green or left? Imightaswellnotleaveanyspacesinmysentencesor maybe I should,nahIthinkI'llstop [img]smile.gif[/img] ,itwilldriveeveryonecompletelymad, oh wait, that would be bad, I would have more competition, *throws dice at Rogovich and runs away shouting mad battlecries at potted plants and viciously attacking chairs*

[ 11-10-2001: Message edited by: Neb ]

Old 11-10-2001, 07:28 PM   #94
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
*frowns at the disappearance of her marshmallow cloud...then runs out, and comes back in a moment on a fresh marshmallow cloud...*hmmmmmm...green rivers...

Oh no! Lioness has regenerating clouds! LOL, actually kinda cool! Green river + marshmallow cloud. Guess that'd make your cloud an apple cloud! Can I have a taste? Been trying to eat this fake green apple in that joke of a fruit bowl, it ain't workin doh!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-10-2001, 07:30 PM   #95
Lioness
Jack Burton

No touchie my mashmalo cloudie! Mine, all mine!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2001, 07:35 PM   #96
KHaN
Drow Warrior

KHaN sits in a lawn chair...confined by a str8 jacket he stares blankly out the asylums south window, fighting mental battles against the flies on the otherside of the bars "dam you" he mutters.

Just them one of his spies crawls out of an airvent, wipeing himself off the racoon aproaches KHaN and tugging on his pants leg says in 9th century english..."my leige, someone has stolen the moonrocks and hidden them in sillyputty! We suspect the easter bunny, his legions are many. We need all the crayons gathered up in one place...remember he who controls the crayons controls Arachus.

"Release me" utters KHaN as he bends down. The racoon jumps up on his back and starts nawing away at the srt8 jackets bindings. "I will control the crayons..."
Old 11-10-2001, 07:37 PM   #97
Neb

quote:
Originally posted by KHaN:

"Release me" utters KHaN as he bends down. The racoon jumps up on his back and starts nawing away at the srt8 jackets bindings. "I will control the crayons..."

You will NEVER HAVE THE CRAYONS! They are all MINE! ALL MINE! *Quickly eats five boxes of crayons and runs off to fine more*
Old 11-10-2001, 07:39 PM   #98
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

Has anyone seen my hook? I gave my right hand to be ambidexterous.
Old 11-10-2001, 07:40 PM   #99
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Moni:

"Where is Mr Peepers! I bet I could get him to eat this apple!"

Jumping into the air, doing an incomplete somersault and landing on her rear, Moni whispers to no one "Mexican jumping beans?"

Standing up and shouting she raises a fist and shouts "Mexican jumping beans!"

Grabbing a banana from the table, she weilds it like a sword and screams "Charge!" As she runs back out into the hall.

Edited to steal the crayon!

[ 11-10-2001: Message edited by: Moni ]

Who the hell is Mr. Peepers? He's not peeping somewhere at us is he? Cause I'm gettin the weebie jeebies thinkin about it...

Watch out for that banana you took from the bowl, he isn't to be trusted, look in his eyes and you'll see what I mean.. Ack! Stealing Ladyzekke's azure crayon, shame shame, you better make good use out of it! *still fiercly clinging to the Magenta crayon, the secret "power" crayon* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-10-2001, 07:43 PM   #100
Neb

*shouts at Moni* If you don't kick yet feet, how can you have any pudding? How can you have any pudding if you don't kick yer feet? I see you! Hidden behind the pink-blue elephant of pickled justice! Lemons! Fear the Orange! Raaaaaaaargh! *Runs off to find more crayons and fake fruit to eat*