Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-18-2000, 03:33 PM   #1
Satyre

Either there somethings foul here, or I've missed somethig and should get more sleep....

I am currently doing chapter III and have been tooling aound in the crypts, however when I go north I find no mage no golem and no way though the doors at the north end of the hall, and just get a scary, "your hands are shaking" message when I try to pick them.

Everything else in the dungeon has been reduced to a state of true-deadness...

HUH??????? Wierd....

Also, a child came up to me in the slums and told me to go and meet her Mistress in the graveyard at night, and when I turned up there she was nowhere to be seen. Have I been stood up?

Old 11-18-2000, 03:43 PM   #2
Ribs

Have you sided with the shadow thieves? Once you accept their offer, the meeting in the graveyard will not happen.

Assuming you have joined the shadow thieves, have you performed all of the tasks for Aren? I don't believe that he'll send the mage to open the door for you until you've run all of his errands.

More sleep is never the answer...at least not until you win the final battle.

Old 11-18-2000, 03:58 PM   #3
Satyre

Ahhhhh.. goooooooood ..I don't have to start sleeping then.. phew! thx.. will try it and see what happens