Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-10-2002, 04:17 PM   #11
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
but there wasnt any bad language AT ALL!!! it was mostly peaceful discussing! but thanks cloudy, btw, where did it say we arent supposed to post this topic? just curious
In the Rules and Regulation...

Also, if you see a thread/post deleted or closed, DO NOT post a new message asking where the thread/post went or why it was closed. These types of questions can be answered by emailing your webmaster
Old 10-10-2002, 09:32 PM   #12
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hi Leo! Yes, as Luvian said, the rules and regs do say not to post a thread or ask on the board about deleted or closed material. Instead it's better to email Ziroc about such things. Usually a mod will post to the thread if he or she is closing it, though.
Old 10-10-2002, 11:29 PM   #13
The Trickster
Manshoon

I'm not going to get caught up in all the politics, but I'm sure Ziroc closed it for a good reason. I posted in that thread, and I don't recall anything out of the ordinary, but we can't question the moderator's decisions.

Calm down 250, it's all good!

Maybe Choc doesn't like Winona Ryder either!
<br /><br />Movie Reviewer for Ironworks Gaming<br />Hero of Icewind Dale and alias to The Nameless One, Gordon Freeman, Garrett, Elayna Sedai, Cate Archer, Child of Bhaal, J.C Denton and Patrick Galloway.<br />Leader in the war against commercial music.
Old 10-11-2002, 06:21 AM   #14
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by The Trickster:
Maybe Choc doesn't like Winona Ryder either!
no taste pssstttt

[ 10-11-2002, 06:21 AM: Message edited by: 250 ]
Old 10-11-2002, 07:10 AM   #15
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
hey, THAT is not right, I've never received any notification, and I wasnt the one who swore in that post, if I recall correctly, no one in that post swear at all, so please get the fact straight. so I dont think you remembered rightly
Yes, 250. YOU know you said the 'f' word in your post. You know that word is a no-no here. So stop posting messages with that kind of language, it's totally not needed.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 10-11-2002, 08:01 AM   #16
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
quote:
hey, THAT is not right, I've never received any notification, and I wasnt the one who swore in that post, if I recall correctly, no one in that post swear at all, so please get the fact straight. so I dont think you remembered rightly
Yes, 250. YOU know you said the 'f' word in your post. You know that word is a no-no here. So stop posting messages with that kind of language, it's totally not needed.[/QUOTE]where, grrr where!!! I would appreciate if you would let me know first!!! and WHICH message damnit??? did someone report me again? I suppose no one did, since no one protested anything, or are you just pick me off here???

[ 10-11-2002, 08:03 AM: Message edited by: 250 ]
Old 10-11-2002, 08:11 AM   #17
andrewas
Harper

Quote:
where, grrr where!!! I would appreciate if you would let me know first!!! and WHICH message damnit??? did someone report me again? I suppose no one did, since no one protested anything, or are you just pick me off here???
Now that I think of it you did use that word. I seem to recall it being in your first post in the thread. That thread should still be on the HDD on my home comp, I could dig it out and email it to you if you wanted.
Old 10-11-2002, 08:12 AM   #18
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

250 - take a step back here. Don't start demanding that the mods or Ziroc inform you before deleting a post with profanity in it. You would be better advised to take a deep breath and cut such language out of posts before you hit the submit button.

There is a very good piece of advice I was once given - "When you're in a hole, stop digging "

If you really want to make an issue out of this, I suggest you e-mail Z and wait for his response.

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Old 10-11-2002, 08:14 AM   #19
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by andrewas:
quote:
where, grrr where!!! I would appreciate if you would let me know first!!! and WHICH message damnit??? did someone report me again? I suppose no one did, since no one protested anything, or are you just pick me off here???
Now that I think of it you did use that word. I seem to recall it being in your first post in the thread. That thread should still be on the HDD on my home comp, I could dig it out and email it to you if you wanted.[/QUOTE]alright, thank you, email it to

indikofaithz@hotmail.com if you found it please
Old 10-11-2002, 10:53 AM   #20
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:where, grrr where!!! I would appreciate if you would let me know first!!! and WHICH message damnit??? did someone report me again? I suppose no one did, since no one protested anything, or are you just pick me off here???
G'day 250, just chill out, ok dude? People don't have to complain for a post to not be OK. You also don't have to be advised if a post vanishes - some of us do it out of courtesy, but there's no obligation to do so.

In any case, foaming at the mouth and ranting and raving because your post got deleted IS a violation of our ToS, as is ranting and raving at the webmaster because he deleted it. Posting a thread asking about a vanished post is also a violation of ToS - you'll probably get a better reply by emailing one of the moderators of that forum. Come on, mate - you've been here long enough, you should know how things work here by now.

It's just a post, for goodness' sake. Just chill, baby!!