Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-16-2003, 01:54 PM   #1
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

My manga-ka freind, Ketao, has been doing a small series of online comic strips, similar to Mike's Comics only he doesn't speak the best English in the world. I've known him since we first met back in the glory days of PSO and he's looking to go international. So I did some translations and found his comics to be absolutley not funny... The language switcharoo was slightly difficult to pull off seeing as It 1: Got downgraded and simple and 2: Lost the cultural aspect of the humor. Now I like his stips and he does have a small fan-base... but What he needs is someone who doesn't know anything that the strip is about, to view it, and fill in dialogue that they find 1: Matches the situation and 2: Is absolutley hillarouse... So are there any takers?

Basically I'll run any strips you add text to by him and the funniest one could even get hired by him as a "translator" who does a job similar to what the Narrators of "Most Extreme Elimination Challange" do on the New TNN, which is totally create your own story with his imagrey [img]smile.gif[/img] You don't have to be an artist, just able to write... Alright so I'll put a few of the strips here now, number them, and you can tell me which ones you think you can put words in for without any other knowledge of the situation [img]smile.gif[/img] Even if it's utter nonsense let's just hear it! You can also make up your own title [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Strip #1: Originally titled: "Let's get this show on the road."

Strip #2: Originally titled: "Dead Hamster" (right column) "Frankenham" (left column) reads right to left and the pannels have been numbered to avoid confusion.

Strip #3: Originally titled: "Enter the robotic maid (right) and Cheating is an Illegal Operation (left)"
Old 05-16-2003, 01:55 PM   #2
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Strip #4: "New Hamster!" (right) and "Cheaters Never Prosper" (left)

Strip #5: "Unexpected Hamster-Sitter" (right) and "Unexpectable Hamster" (left)

Strip #6: "Sample This" *rolls his eyes*

Let's hear your suggstions

The winner will also have these strips appear on the web with their name on them ya' know [img]tongue.gif[/img]