Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-27-2002, 06:49 AM   #21
Neb
Account deleted by Request

I'm sorry to hear it 250. I wish that I could make a beautiful post like some of the others have, but I can't. At least you did your best and tried, nothing more can be demanded of you. I hope that the pain passes soon. Glad to see you back amongst us.
Old 05-27-2002, 10:36 AM   #22
Sigmar
Unicorn

From what I heard and read you did all you could, no one could ask anymore more of you. I wondered why you had such a short fuse in debates, but it turns out that you had very good reasons. Please forgive my hasty opinion of your character and for not sticking up for you when I could have. You seem to be a brave and selfless person, who did all he could do in a relationship. Don't be too hard on yourself, you don't deserve it.
Old 05-27-2002, 02:14 PM   #23
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Well Leo, I won't claim to know how exactly how you feel, because that would be a lie, but I think we have all seen how hard you have tried and how perseverant you have been through these times, as we have noticed, and I'm turly sorry that things did not work out for you.
I hope things start to look up for you.

Chris
Old 05-27-2002, 02:41 PM   #24
uss
20th Level Warrior

im very sorry to hear that. i hope you will feel better soon. i think *that* kind of sexual abuse is by far the lowest and most disgusting crime.
Old 05-27-2002, 07:25 PM   #25
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

thanks everyone for the much needed support. and memnoch, how wise you said that. it also reminded what Thomas Moore said "failure
to love is one of the best opportunity to discover oneself"

gosh, she said some nasty things to me. but I am not in so much pain as yesterday. there is no place for me in her life. I am not relieved, instead, I feel sad. sad to leave her like that. but you are right, there is nothing more I can do.

kinda remind me when Drizzt killed the elf girl in disguse in Sea of the Sword.

Drizzt said he felt sad. and Brueoner said "one less friend me has if ye don't"

sigh, guess I am home.
Old 05-27-2002, 10:21 PM   #26
Leonis
Symbol of Cyric

250, I was sorry to hear this. Glad you're feeling a little better. Remember that you need time to heal too. The grief you are feeling at the moment shows how much you loved and cared for her. I wish there was some way to make it easier, but words are never enough. Take care of yourself for a while mate.
Derek.
Old 05-28-2002, 01:53 PM   #27
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Plenty more fish in the sea. And just remember, it ain't no one's fault. That leads to the blame game, and NO ONE benefits from that.

Horatio: Student, unmarried, AND LOVING IT, BABY!

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:

kinda remind me when Drizzt killed the elf girl in disguse in Sea of the Sword.
Hey, a fellow Savaltore reader!