Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-30-2000, 01:39 AM   #1
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Hi,

SPOILER SPACE
Finally completed this game....and with a vampire! Its permament I hear.

I really took my time, farting around trying to make super characters (why I don't know, being that Cet was a big sissy). And then having one character get every spell in the game, which coincided with my getting the 4 books as he got the last spell. How ironic it seems now, oh well. It seemed kind of weird, running back to town to get a Zenmaster, then the same when I got the heart for a Valkyre. Cool characters, for a total of 15 minutes...

Still, my only problems were some game stopping bugs, like one in the underwater city that prevented me from getting a crystal key. If I hadn't kept back up saves I never would have got through the game. But it was a good challange and a lot of fun, I hope DWB makes more in this series.

But for now, I think if I play it again I'm going to scream, so before I go get some whiskey or rum (or both!), a few questions.

I'm sure its been posted, so if any of the advanced players are still around, what are the other endings like? I'll go back to check in a few days, but I was curious since it seems a few things could happen.

1. Kill Kerah (didn't have the guts).
2. Join With Cet (now my motto in any kind of game is NEVER join with the evil bad guys!)
3. Say no to Anephas when he asks for the Mavin

Are there other endings too? I opted for the goody two shoes ending.

Also, I noticed in the lava pits right before the final battle, there is a necklace sitting on a rock, but I couldn't get it, and I didn't want to waste the time. Is it a piece of junk or something good? I solved all the quests and silly things, but it seems in the end I didn't need any more power.

Thanks in advance..I'm taking a well deserved break from this game....

Amen...

Scronan