Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 06-25-2001, 02:38 PM   #1
Troll
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Aside from laying waste to the "EVIL" Stout King Freyedes (sp?) I also stumbled across a rather angry crab. After killing said beast I looted a Giant Conch Shell - although I was looking forward to crab cakes if truth be told...

Any ideas on whether this item has use? I noticed some other threads mentioned something about "breathers" - but it appears to me that they were referring to an area much further along than I am. Any tips would be helpful - thanks.

Troll
Troll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2001, 02:49 PM   #2
Conan

Hi Troll! I don't think that the king is evil just a little touched. Where did you get into that fight with a crab? Your telling me a crab wondered into the Spire..??I didn't think that was possible? Well, keep the shell you can use it later at Brimlock Roon. Crab in the spire
Something new all the time!
Conan

[This message has been edited by Conan (edited 06-25-2001).]
Old 06-25-2001, 03:06 PM   #3
Troll
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I fought the crab in the Stout Mines down near the invigorating lake on the west (left) trolley passageway. i.e. not the lake near the Ratscallion character. Lotta HP but wasn't difficult by any stretch.

I suppose I should clarify the "EVIL" when I describe the *cough* late King.
Anyone that goes on and on like that man simply deserves to get smoked. blah blah blah - I could barely hold back long enough to get my suits of armour...and flaunting that hammer around like that? Did he not notice my Rogue drooling in the background? btw it sells for 26K *grin*

Troll
Troll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2001, 03:45 PM   #4
Conan

OOO..K, For a second there I thought you fought one in the Spire somewhere. I forgot about that lake area. You will see these guys again..you will probably even look for some to! Sounds like the Stout mines took a toll on you. Good luck!
Conan
Old 06-25-2001, 04:17 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Hi Troll!!

Yes, there is a use for the shells but you can decide for yourself if you want to haul it around taking up that much inventory space. You don't need shells until you get to Brimloch Roon. There are many crabs in the Enchanted Sea so you shouldn't have difficulty finding more. Some players have reported diffculty finding them. If you have a character with scouting ability you really shouldn't experience too much difficulty finding more when you do need them.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote