Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2003, 11:48 AM   #1
Legos
The Magister

I´m getting mad...
Now all of a sudden Dace, that lovely vampire, cast haste & protection from magical weapons on himself, something he has NEVER before done during my many encounters with the fellow.

Is it ToB´s fault?
Or what the heck is this about...

I admit to having had Ascension intalled for a few hours and being removed afterwards (Well, i THINK i removed it... xD ).

Could it be some of those? O_o
This is really annoying, all of a sudden battles that were easy to moderate in difficulty before are becoming harder...
Something that should happen first when you are old enough to have forgotten how to play this game...
Legos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 12:03 PM   #2
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

AFAIK Ascension has nothing to do with Dace. I could be wrong tough. Do you have Tactics Mod installed?
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 12:59 PM   #3
Legos
The Magister

Nope, nothing besides Ascension that i would point any suspecting looks at...

Ah well, killed the poor thing, but i still find it weird...
Old 09-25-2003, 06:59 PM   #4
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

Odd....I have Tactics on, with both Improved Undead and Improved Mages installed, and Dace was just as easy as he always has been. Of course, that was on Core Rules--are you playing on Insane? That might affect him.
Old 09-26-2003, 01:12 AM   #5
Legos
The Magister

Letter

I have the difficulty level set at core rules but with every other weird thing going on with my BG2 it would not surprise me if it actually was something really different...

*Sigh*
Old 09-26-2003, 10:59 AM   #6
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Quote:
Originally posted by SixOfSpades:
Odd....I have Tactics on, with both Improved Undead and Improved Mages installed, and Dace was just as easy as he always has been. Of course, that was on Core Rules--are you playing on Insane? That might affect him.
SoS I play n Insane but he is as easy as before. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote