Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-19-2001, 01:30 PM   #11
turbovee
Elminster

Hey it gets cold out here in sunny southern CA, sometimes as low as 50° (sarcastic giggle) My precious little tushy can get nice and toasty
Old 02-19-2001, 01:34 PM   #12
turbovee
Elminster

Nice sig BTW. I thought about going through the trouble of doing an animated gif, but then my lazy side smacked me upside the head and said "what in the hell were you thinking" I realize Ertai hooked you up with that one, and if someone else wants to go through the trouble I'll be more than happy to accept.
Old 02-19-2001, 01:39 PM   #13
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ooooooh... (slaps self, mutters 'down girl, down!' ) uh, well, I certainly wouldn't want that! You just heat those seats so that precious little tushy stays nice 'n toasty....hehehe...LOL (huge grin)

Of course, it's about 12 degrees F here today and I don't know the wind chill factor...so I'll try real hard to feel sorry for you while I hold my jaw shut to keep my teeth from chattering!

CB
Old 02-19-2001, 01:46 PM   #14
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

The sig, yes, isn't it neat? Ertai is a real sweetheart to do it for me! I think I have an idea how it works now- like setting images up for html pages...I just didn't have the actual images to play with and even if I did, my go.com stuff is being yanked this weekend because of the sale of the company...grrrrr
You know they only sent me a notice TODAY about it. Got a friend in Singapore that'll help me rescue my stuff. Was gonna re-design everything anyway. Lost files in an online edit and then discovered that I like designing from scratch and all the stuff I had was 'template'.

Hey, Charlie got the moose, I let the bigkitty go back to the Promenade...I thought this guy was a better stormqueen's pet! hehehe

CB
Old 02-19-2001, 01:50 PM   #15
turbovee
Elminster

Yeah to bad we can't keep him in the game as a constant companion.
Old 02-19-2001, 01:55 PM   #16
turbovee
Elminster

CB I'm going to log out for about an hour I'll come back at around 3 your time. Going to take care of some stuff with the trade-in vehicle really quick. Charlie if you get to read this that should be 8 your time. See ya then.
Old 02-19-2001, 01:56 PM   #17
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

See you then, I've got some things to do, will check back

CB
Old 02-19-2001, 02:26 PM   #18
Charlie
Lord Ao

Hi.

Just woke up after a reasonable afternoon siesta. Pleased I haven't missed out. Will check boards periodically now.
Old 02-19-2001, 02:38 PM   #19
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hello, Charlie! Our fearless leader is out sniffing his new-car smell or something, but he should be back in about half an hour.

Feeling any better? I zonked out for an hour , earlier, but then again, I stayed up all night, so I guess I should have expected it! At least I have tomorrow off.

I'm ready to whomp some trolls!

CB
Old 02-19-2001, 03:03 PM   #20
Charlie
Lord Ao

Hello Cloudbringer.

Yes I got a good few hours sleep this afternoon curled up on the sofa with the dog and the kitten for company. Spark out and undisturbed for about 4 hours which was bloody wonderful. Other than the associated stiffish neck (which I'd gladly have over the flu) I feel a lot better. I'm ready to go Trolling and may even consider starting up a stray animal sanctuary in Waukeens for the menagerie of cageless quardapeds now knocking about...."Charlies Moose Hoose" sounds good. I'm keeping my mincers on Anomen btw.....don't trust him one jot