Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 08-29-2004, 10:40 AM   #1
StigTC

Z can you change the appearance of a character on the server?
If so (And if you're willing to do so), could you change the appearance of my character Kruul to that of a minotaur and get rid of those stupid RDD wings on him as well.

By the way, if anyone can predict that a minotaur wont be able to fight with a greatsword (As in the character wont be wielding a greatsword visually on the server), please make us aware of that before Z goes and does something silly. (which I requested )

Much appreciated on both issues if you help me out.
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
StigTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2004, 10:48 AM   #2
Legolas
Jack Burton

Mino's can use greatswords, visually.
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2004, 11:19 AM   #3
StigTC

So far so good.
Maybe I should do the graphical makeovers in LETO myself then and just e-mail the bic file to Z.
That way he should be able to just switch the files right? If he's willing to accept the changes at all that is.

[EDIT] He's all minotaur now (Well apart from the RDD in him), and even though I couldn't find an option in LETO to remove RDD wings they apparently went away on their own when he turned minotaur, I guess they just weren't made to fit on a big bloke like him.
So one .bic file ready if you find it in your mercy to indulge me in this Z. Pweeeeeeeeaaase [img]smile.gif[/img] [/EDIT]

[ 08-29-2004, 11:41 AM: Message edited by: StigTC ]
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
Old 08-29-2004, 12:31 PM   #4
Legolas
Jack Burton

You can remove the wings by setting the Wings variable to 0 I believe, in Leto's Advanced Editor. If it's not 0, there's a list there with the right values to help you.
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2004, 12:37 PM   #5
StigTC

Yup, you're right, he had wings, they just wasn't showing. Could have been fun if they actually had a function.
Old 08-29-2004, 05:33 PM   #6
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Email it to me at my webmaster ironworksforum.com address. I'll upload it. It MUST be completly empty of items and be a clean 1st level char though.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2004, 06:15 PM   #7
StigTC

Aww shucks, it's a character that I've already built up on the server.
Ah well, maybe next time I get a funny idea for a character.