Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 07-11-2003, 08:46 PM   #1
ocelot
Dungeon Master

My favorite is "Mechanics of Flight"

"This well-thumbed book is signed by the author, someone named The Great Karsus. The technical jargon is too difficult to decipher fully but, judging by the illustrations, it was a popular textbook outlining the fundamentals of how to shear off the top of a mountain and make it hover at varying heights above sea level."

I wanted to study this book further but after I read it, and attempted to take it from it's shelf, the book dissappeared in my hand. (Becareful with your books!)
Old 07-12-2003, 03:55 AM   #2
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Err..I have yet to find any good books in both of the NWN's OC's. The books one would come across in BG 1 & 2 and IWD were far more interesting to read, the attention to detail was cool and the text was never summarised like it is in NWN's.
Old 07-13-2003, 11:54 PM   #3
Chewbacca
Zartan

The Poetry of Dagget Filth cracked me up! They could have added more books, with longer content for sure, but some of the few bones they threw us are funny.
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote