Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-16-2004, 07:12 PM   #41
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

Music helps...but stay away from anything that has too much violence in it! (nudge, nudge)...

The Beatles can be surprisingly uplifting, even when you've hit bottom, so long as you don't start listening to the music thinking about how much you wish it would make you feel better...

umm...well, Jen, I'm not much on advice...but, mindless physical activity, like riding a bike for twenty or thirty miles, or jogging, or walking, or something like that might help too...

Is that what you really want to say?
Old 08-16-2004, 10:16 PM   #42
Dirty Meg
Baaz Draconian

Same thing happened to me last year. My dad bought an expensive car, started coming home late and one day came home from work and said that he had 'found another woman'. I'm not very close to my family so it didn't bother me too much but it is very unfair on my mum and my younger siblings.
Now he spends money on me every time he sees me, probably out of guilt.
It's really horrible but I'm sure you and your mum will cope. You'll feel better once the initial shock has worn off. Hope you're ok.
Old 08-17-2004, 01:15 AM   #43
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Wow, I haven't been realactive as of late, and just saw this thread. Really sorry, LB! I'd offer a shoulder, but it seems you have plenty! Well, if all those get soggy, you can use mine, too! [img]smile.gif[/img] Well, good luck in all this, and sorting everything out. My prayers are with you! [img]smile.gif[/img]