Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Old 04-16-2008, 12:37 PM   #61
dplax
Jack Burton

Default Re: Antagonist’s Anarchy: Derived from Dianthus

Nivram

Any sane man would have seen the reason in Isokla's words. But Nivram was far from sane at that moment in time. As he stood up, he forcibly shoved Isokla away from him and growled at her in an almost animal-esque way. He turned back towards the wagons and started walking again, casting frequent glances behind himself, daring Isokla to make another move at him.
dplax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 12:51 PM   #62
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

"Nivram!" Isokla hissed, "Do you want to get yourself killed?! Listen to me, 'sweetie', those men have taken the alcohol -" she lowered her voice and mouthed silently, "Jason may too."; in a whisper she continued, "I am trying to protect you here. Don't you trust me?"

Isokla did not care for the way Jason had looked at her, obviously. Never cross her.
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 12:56 PM   #63
dplax
Jack Burton

Nivram

Nivram did not hear what Isokla had said, he was much too intent on the barrels and kegs of sweet forgetfulness not far away. And even if he had heard what she had said, after what she had just done to him, he might have simply called her a manipulator, trying to make him do something that took him far away from his salvation.

He pressed on.
Old 04-16-2008, 01:14 PM   #64
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Telryn

As Nivram paced past them, seemingly ignoring (or perhaps just not hearing) Isokla's warnings, Telryn spoke.

"Think Nivram, is it worth it?"

There was always hope that he'd at least acknowledge him, something to slow him down from 'charging' head first into the bandits and their ale. He doubted what he said would make much of a difference.

Turning to Isokla, he muttered quietly "If he keeps going as he is, there is no doubt blood will be spilt."
Ivelliis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 01:44 PM   #65
dplax
Jack Burton

Nivram

He turns back to glance at Telryn, allowing the gaze to linger a few seconds.

"Yes," he says after a long moment, "you don't understand what it is worth, what it means."

He makes ready to go on.
Old 04-16-2008, 09:17 PM   #66
DrowArchmage
Mephistopheles

Jason stood frozen in the road and moved off to the side, just in case, so as not to get hit with an arrow. What was that fool doing? Seeing how the woman glared at him he held up his hands in a motion of surrender, and sat down on the side of the road. He had no weapon, so he would not partake in the oncoming battle.

Old man, join me for a seat if you will while this takes place, for i, not having any means to defend myself, will not foolishly take any part in a battle with armed men.
And to the group he said in a small sort of voice.
Ladies and gents, please reconsider what looks to be your current course of action. You all look exhausted, and yes, though these men seem to be very very drunk i am sure that if battle is joined at least one of you will be gravely injured.
He shook his head and gestured to himself, muttering about being ill suited for combat.
DrowArchmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 06:25 AM   #67
Legolas
Jack Burton

Ydalon

I once saw me a princess mine, hey-ho where did she go?
She had this tongue that was just fine, hey-ho if you say so!
It was so like the leather cured, the sweetest ring you ever heard,
A princess that I know!

She was attentive all the time, hey-ho if you say so!
Behind the smoke she was aware, of all the fires burning there,
A princess that I know!

She was some grace and oh so fine, hey-ho if you say so!
When darts come raining from the sky, she steps left and they fly by,
A princess that I know, a princess that I know!

- The verses stopped coming as the words caught up with him, and Ydalon turned to his companions in surprise.
Being shot at was not a good activity as far as he could see, so some clarification was definitely in order.

"Hold on, did we just turn targets?

"Here fellows!"
he shouted at the men
"You don't want to go shooting us, and I'll tell ye why if I get to."

OOC: Say what you like but my Zartan's studlier. I just don't see why he wears a curtain over his head.
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 08:19 PM   #68
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Telryn

"Well may-" Telryn started, cut short by Ydalon's shouting.

His jaw nearly dropped. How could he shout at the men so recklessly. They hadn't exactly had good relations with the Lords of Vision thus far.

"I hope you have a better reason than 'cos we usually fight with bandits, and in some cases take them hostage, but today we don't have weapons so we want to be friends?" He muttered to the young boy.

It would be a lie to say he was prepared for the worst. He was tired, armour-less, and diplomacy skills were left to a young boy with a big mouth...this did not bode well with Telryn.
Ivelliis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 12:40 PM   #69
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion

The old man observes everything in silence, with a reproving look upon his face. He steps off to the side of the road near Jason, and raises an eyebrow to encourage him to continue.
Dron_Cah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 01:22 PM   #70
Legolas
Jack Burton

Ydalon

"Well hey, if ya want to try your luck with drunken arrow dodging I'll shut up," smiled the boy at Telryn.
"But unless you got a mantlet handy behind that big back of yours I think me a word's the next best thing."

Ydalon waved at the bandits, joining Nivram in his advance. He shouted nothing more at the men however, until he could judge their response.
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote