Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2007, 12:02 AM   #1
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Has any one Played one of the Mods Wyvern Crown of Cormyr or Infinite Dungeons? The second sounds like a rip off from Ziroc's EFU. Anyway has anybody played them and are they worth the money?
I just finished playing through the NWN 1 series this past weekend and
thought I would see if anybody here has played the mods.
Old 07-05-2007, 01:00 AM   #2
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I have not. However, I have heard good things about the Wyvern mod. It's definitely worth a look, from what I've read. Good to see you still around, mate. Hope all is well with you.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 09:57 PM   #3
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Infinite Dungeons is not by any means a rip off of Ziroc's Escape From Undermountain. you may want to and find the author's previously free works to see what he based his hard coding on. The good people from DLA made a few extra models and scenery for him to work with, but the end result is all his.

Ziroc's Escape From Undermountain is a completely different experience, in that you could theoretically roleplay and map out the entire region from beginning to end. This link will give you Elidrin's Random Dungeon Generator - the core module which eventually spawned Infinite Dungeons.
http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view....Detail&id=829

oh, for your playing pleasure...
Ossian Studio's Darkness Over Daggersford
http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view...Detail&id=5122

not to mention Alazander's rendition of AL3: Tyrants Of The Moonsea
http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view...Detail&id=5051

those were both supposed to become Bioware Premium modules. now, given what you have seen Ziroc do pretty much by himself with all the tools and tricks of the trade available to him, can you imagine if Bioware had wanted to tap into this as well? makes you wonder, doesn't it...
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 01:59 AM   #4
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Also bear in mind that Ziroc's EFU mod is a NWN conversion of an existing and much-loved AD&D module...

I have played a few of them and they are actually great. Wyvern Crown is awesome for a NWN1 mod I have to say. If you are looking for a nice "OC feel" adventure this is it. I think they are pretty cheap in price also.