Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2001, 09:57 AM   #1
Neechu
Elite Waterdeep Guard

You guys were a help to me last time, I'm hoping you can help again, I'm looking for websites with different sound files, I'm tired of using the same old stupid ones that come with it, no offence to those of you that like the voices.

Any help is welcomed, thanks in advance
Old 07-19-2001, 10:10 AM   #2
Zayron
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Go to Planetbaldursgate.com and then enter the adventurer´s guild through the links they got there. (I don´t remember the address)When you´re there click on the chest there they have a lot of sound packs.
Old 07-19-2001, 10:47 AM   #3
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Neechu:
You guys were a help to me last time, I'm hoping you can help again, I'm looking for websites with different sound files, I'm tired of using the same old stupid ones that come with it, no offence to those of you that like the voices.

Any help is welcomed, thanks in advance
I've made a few soundsets of my own; if you like Bender and Zap Brannigan (both from Futurama) and Stewie (Family Guy), download them from my site.

btw there are versions for both Icewind Dale and Baldur's Gate 1 & 2; they're pretty big, so if you're interested, I'd suggest you use a download manager... Okay?
Old 07-19-2001, 12:41 PM   #4
Neechu
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ahh my thanks to both of you, these will help, I'll look into both of them, hopefully I can find something that sounds like a kobold, cause I think that's all I need to make my Kobold Sorcerer complete =)

Thanks again people, If anyone know any other sites with sound sets on them, please let me know
Old 07-25-2001, 08:42 AM   #5
Grojlach
Zartan

Hmm, dunno, if you want your kobold to talk like Stewie, I can help you out... But I'm not sure if there are decent soundsets for creatures like that around... Anyone here has a clue?