Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2000, 10:41 PM   #11
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

The bummer is there's no 'immediate salvage' option if you piss them off. No quick apology, friendly hug or wisecrack to cool things off.
Old 12-21-2000, 11:38 PM   #12
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

I know that! Its like you feel so guilty when you make a mistake or when you hurt someone's feelings! You don't get to break the ice regarding the matter... oh well, I think they should lengthen the scripts, the romance to the very end, and you two as lovers all the time, or best buddies keep on interacting together. Like Minsc and you for example, I want him to talk to you bout different stuff till the end!!!
Old 12-22-2000, 03:18 AM   #13
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

I have to say though, my girlfriend's name is Victoria and she is SO like Viconia (no she's not neutral evil) with all the games, all the subtle sexiness, the keeping you off balance all the time. but like viconia i can't get enough of her.

Bahamut, congrats on your success with Joelle! Mrs Palmer and her five daughters might have to dine alone on prom night...
Old 12-22-2000, 04:01 AM   #14
Armisael

My girlfriend's almost exactly like a crazy, psychotic bitch. Hasn't been too bad of late, though.

Old 12-22-2000, 04:24 AM   #15
Zertyr

Well, I myself date a girl that plays BG2, (some of you probobly read the post), well, we are trying to get her female archer to like my Dark Paladin... Its showing a few problems so far... for an example, she steals the covers when we are sleeping! Must be somthing with Bg2 to do...

Btw, why not implant the nice class of Dark Paladin into the game?

or, think about this. Every race have their own path in the game,
Like Urgas the Ogre will have to battle thoose puny humans as they
attack his homeground, and then ofcourse do some payback in the
highlands. ujuj.. what a game that would be!! Or think about the
evil brotherhood of Bael, that is planing to the destroy the food
supplies to Amns army that is heading east to face the evil forces
that is gathering at dusty streets of Lorkh.