Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-24-2004, 03:40 AM   #31
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cerek:
This should be a lesson to ALL married men. If your wedding vows aren't important enough to prevent you from cheating - the smallest possibility that something like this (or the Bobbit Effect) might happen SHOULD be enough to prevent ANY thoughts of straying from entering your mind.

My apologies to the ladies, but there isn't a woman alive who can give good enough sex to risk losing the hydraulics.

A local guy didn't lose his, but the revenge his wife got was still got her point across.

After discovering his affair, she gave him a wonderful night of passion - then applied a liberal amount of superglue to the equipment before the excitement wore off.
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't want to be in this guys shoes when the glue "hardens". Man that would be EXTREMLY painful.
Old 09-24-2004, 09:19 AM   #32
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

well just to amek sure y'all's know, i don't support the hurting of "equipment."

i just feel if more people took their marriage vows more seriously this wouldn't be a problem, and of course if we all respected eachother even those in intimate relationships without marriage, we would be inviting less violence on ourselves.
Old 09-24-2004, 10:06 AM   #33
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:

On the general topic, I concur that it's just sex, but "just sex" doesn't mean it's trivial. For some folks, it's important enough to kill and/or die for.
There's no such thing as "just sex." You are fooling with the forces that move the stars, to quote C.S. Lewis. Sex arouses very powerful feeling is all but the most blase, hence the commonness of the "crime of passion". It is never to be taken lightly.
Old 09-24-2004, 11:37 PM   #34
Sythe
Ra

Hey look on the plus side: She didn't play nut cracker [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 09-25-2004, 01:18 AM   #35
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:

On the general topic, I concur that it's just sex, but "just sex" doesn't mean it's trivial. For some folks, it's important enough to kill and/or die for.
There's no such thing as "just sex." You are fooling with the forces that move the stars, to quote C.S. Lewis. Sex arouses very powerful feeling is all but the most blase, hence the commonness of the "crime of passion". It is never to be taken lightly. [/QUOTE]Yes there is Attalus, when there's no love involved, it's just sex. At least that's how i approach things.
Old 09-25-2004, 01:48 AM   #36
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

Sex in America has been elavated to something absolutely sacred in the minds of a lot of people thanks to our Puritan forefathers, but let's face it, it's cheap and animalistic, and becoming more so as time marches on. Doesn't mean I agree with it, but that's the way it is. The first world is predominantly a cheap-thrills society, so it's pretty much inevitable that sex gets taken lightly. The only problems arise when two people disagree on that - it happened in Ronn's article and it looks like it's happening right here in this thread, too.
Old 09-25-2004, 01:58 AM   #37
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
You bet. I've had moments where you meet someone (mostly in a club), you say the necessary things, and before you know it you're in some kind of alley, or even a restroom. you do your stuff, which usually doesnt take more than 15 minutes, and you go your seperate ways. happened to me several times, afterwards you don't even know her name. That's what i call JUST sex. Nothing special, you simply bump into such situations.
Old 09-25-2004, 03:32 AM   #38
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
You bet. I've had moments where you meet someone (mostly in a club), you say the necessary things, and before you know it you're in some kind of alley, or even a restroom. you do your stuff, which usually doesnt take more than 15 minutes, and you go your seperate ways. happened to me several times, afterwards you don't even know her name. That's what i call JUST sex. Nothing special, you simply bump into such situations.
we really did not need to know your history there johnny [img]tongue.gif[/img]
================================================== ============
I am not saying it is a bad thing to say it is just sex, but there is some kind of attraction to begin with, our else you would not be having it with that person at all. I think there are alot of reason people cheat on their significant others....and will not go into a lot of talk about if it is right or wrong. it depends on the situation and if you are (in the words of Ross from friends...) on a "break". then I would not call it cheating exactly..... but if you are planning on getting back with the person you are on a break with, then you should show enough respect to either tell them you did it, or at the very least stop seeing the other person the minute you think you are getting back with the first one.....anyway I am running my head and really have no idea what I am talking about......