Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-29-2001, 08:20 PM   #41
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil:
I am the official man of evil around here...... chek out sig!

I am sorry, but you can not become a supreme evil overlord. You are still tied to powers of the flesh. You have admitted that your powers come from artifacts and/or stolen magic from other items/people. Until you gain the power source for your own, you are simply just another Overlord wannabe. *WINK, WINK* Idn't that right, big J? Seems to me that Jerome was the closest to a true arch villain that we have come across so far. He didn't need any artifacts or other devices. Sometimes, he would use our own powers against us. *DEVILISH LAUGH* Begone little one. When you grow up you can return to claim a title you do not yet deserve.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 08-29-2001, 09:02 PM   #42
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil:
I am the official man of evil around here...... chek out sig!

I too thought I was an evil overlord! Chaos reined supreme. The earth was engulfed in fumes of noxious gases. People begged me for mercy, their eyes filled with tears....turns out I just had bad gas

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Old 08-29-2001, 09:04 PM   #43
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin:
I too thought I was an evil overlord! Chaos reined supreme. The earth was engulfed in fumes of noxious gases. People begged me for mercy, their eyes filled with tears....turns out I just had bad gas

At least you had one advantage going for you though. Your power came from within. LOL. Good to see you still around. Hope everything has been going well for you.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 08-29-2001, 09:08 PM   #44
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

LOL! Hey Tobbin!

------------------
Old 08-29-2001, 09:11 PM   #45
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
LOL! Hey Tobbin!

What's up milady Wendy. How have you *ukin been? LOL. You remember that thread. Too bad they had to delete that one. Seriously though. Missed you much. My e-mail was all scragged. I've gone back to marcltanner@hotmail.com. So, whatcha been upta? *BIG HUGS*

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 08-29-2001, 09:12 PM   #46
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Father Bronze:
Ok G* You can play poker. Did you cheat? Cause that might make you evil -- sort of . . .

Otherwise, you talk alot about the power you have, but what have you done that is so evil.

Have you ever left the toilet seat up? Have you ever used the line, "let's just be friends?"

Have you turned in schoolwork with those little notebook fringies on that fall off the paper and get all over the teacher's desk?

Have you ever fed the dog your dinner under the table and told Mom that "This is a great meal?"

Have you done any of these things?

Yes,yes,yes,yes
Gwahnos you have a bit of catching up to do to beat this overlord!

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 08-29-2001, 09:16 PM   #47
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
I am sorry, but you can not become a supreme evil overlord. You are still tied to powers of the flesh. You have admitted that your powers come from artifacts and/or stolen magic from other items/people. Until you gain the power source for your own, you are simply just another Overlord wannabe. *WINK, WINK* Idn't that right, big J? Seems to me that Jerome was the closest to a true arch villain that we have come across so far. He didn't need any artifacts or other devices. Sometimes, he would use our own powers against us. *DEVILISH LAUGH* Begone little one. When you grow up you can return to claim a title you do not yet deserve.

Ahhhhh but what you might not know is that Jerome has been severly weakened by the wiles and charms of a certain Lioness

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 08-29-2001, 09:21 PM   #48
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
Ahhhhh but what you might not know is that Jerome has been severly weakened by the wiles and charms of a certain Lioness

Weakened perhaps, but only towards Lioness, I would wager. Jerome has power enough to spare. Ask him how many times he was pulled apart and left dying and bleeding, then to rebuild himself and defeat his vanquisher. His power lies in his ability to make himself APPEAR weaker. When you think you have won is when he makes you realize you are truly lost. heh heh heh heh heh. Trust me, I've learned to beware that one. Even Hellfire was at a loss compared to his enemies. Jerome lead Hellfire to his first victory. (After rebuilding Hellfire that is - from his broken and lifeless body that was ensorceled with a nasty trap)

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 08-29-2001, 09:29 PM   #49
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
Weakened perhaps, but only towards Lioness, I would wager. Jerome has power enough to spare. Ask him how many times he was pulled apart and left dying and bleeding, then to rebuild himself and defeat his vanquisher. His power lies in his ability to make himself APPEAR weaker. When you think you have won is when he makes you realize you are truly lost. heh heh heh heh heh. Trust me, I've learned to beware that one. Even Hellfire was at a loss compared to his enemies. Jerome lead Hellfire to his first victory. (After rebuilding Hellfire that is - from his broken and lifeless body that was ensorceled with a nasty trap)

Well he sure needs to help lead a victory against these bunnies
The poor HADB clan has taken the brunt of the invasion and are getting weary from the already lost war. We must take down the man behind the war.......Rikard!

------------------

Old 08-29-2001, 09:34 PM   #50
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Hmmmm. Sorry, wish I could help you, but Rikard is/was with the OHF. If you'll notice, I have a marking of similar nature. Seems like I remember at one time Jerome was allied with the OHF (as our villain). I'll have to reserve judgement until I hear more, but it sounds like it's a conflict of interests to bring down Rikard. He has many allies so remember to watch your back.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL