Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-03-2004, 10:24 PM   #31
SomeGuy
Unicorn

That's MILD animal baby talk? [img]tongue.gif[/img] And I have no clue, but I found the "Look at hims feet!" hilariously funny... I'm so easily ammused...
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 10-03-2004, 10:29 PM   #32
Cerek
Registered Member
Iron Throne Cult

Oh, what the heck? I don't normally go for stuff like this, but I might as well since this is all in good fun.

But I do think the "competition" should be divided between the girls and the boys - just to be completely "fair".

Speaking of which, LadyZ, when are you going to add your picture to the mix?
Old 10-03-2004, 10:34 PM   #33
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

LOL Someguy, glad to amuse, "hims" is one of my favorite words re babytalk LOL.

Cerek, not gonna happen LOL. I have my pic on Stealthys, and post random pics now and then on forums if it is a holiday or a vacation, but that's as far as I'm gonna go.

Reality Show Recaps
Old 10-03-2004, 11:29 PM   #34
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

Sent mine just now. I hope it looks better on your comps then on mine. It looks grainy here, maybe its my monitor. I'm on a friends comp, so maybe thats it.
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Old 10-03-2004, 11:46 PM   #35
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Ohh I know I'll regret this, but I sent in mine too. Be gentle on the rating [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-03-2004, 11:52 PM   #36
Cerek
Registered Member
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Morgan_Corbesant:
Sent mine just now. I hope it looks better on your comps then on mine. It looks grainy here, maybe its my monitor. I'm on a friends comp, so maybe thats it.
Mine looks "grainy" too on the IW competition - but appears to be just fine when I view it on the "hotnot" site. Well, I might try to find a better close-up picture to post - especially since I'm now sporting a brand new "buzz cut" for the first time in my life. Didn't really mean to get it cut THAT short, but once the lady started with the clippers, it was too late to stop her. I'd always thought about doing it but had been to chicken to ask for it on my own. To be honost, it doesn't look nearly as bad as I feared it would.

LadyZ - I've seen your pics at Stealthy's and you definitely have nothing to be ashamed of. You look a lot better than some of the gals that already posted at "hotnot".

It's all in good fun. I was worried about doing it at first too, but then I figured "What the heck?". I even made my picture available for public voting on "hotnot". Since I'm in my 40's instead of my 20's, ANY positive feedback I get from there will be a bonus. [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] And any negative feedback will be expected. I don't anticipate young, nubile teens & 20-something gals to consider anything about me to be "hot" - so any surprises I get will just be cream.

My wife thinks I'm "hot" and she's the only one that matters. I've never considered myself overly attractive (though I did rate my own pic a 7 - nothing wrong with a healthy sense of self-esteem ), so I was pleasantly surprised when some of the girls at work complimented me on my new "buzz". I don't have any pics of it yet, but I'll see if I can get one posted before long.
Old 10-04-2004, 02:41 AM   #37
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Well my pis is waiting to be "accepted" by the moderators so we will see what happens, its the same pic that is on Stealthys except a little less quality so now my right eye looks shiny but mah, we will see.
Old 10-04-2004, 05:16 AM   #38
Link
Jack Burton

Well I put one of mine up [img]smile.gif[/img] It's from a dinner before a dance [img]smile.gif[/img]

Goal: Beijing 2008
Old 10-04-2004, 05:57 AM   #39
Cerek
Registered Member
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Hivetyrant:
Well my pis is waiting to be "accepted" by the moderators so we will see what happens, its the same pic that is on Stealthys except a little less quality so now my right eye looks shiny but mah, we will see.
You don't have to wait for your picture to be accepted by the Mods before you can add it to the IW Poll. Just clink on the link in the first post, enter your User ID & Password, then click "Add Me".
Old 10-04-2004, 06:10 AM   #40
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Thanks Cerek, im on there now.