Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-19-2003, 11:15 AM   #11
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Is this before or after they have to play against Man United? I'm afraid of what Man U will do to them if they show similar brittleness in defense...and Lokomotiv in Russia doesn't get any easier...

Old 09-19-2003, 12:20 PM   #12
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

and thiery henry missed a penalty. Now that is dissapointing!!!
Old 09-19-2003, 04:16 PM   #13
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
quote:
Originally posted by cujo:
Arsenal lost 3-0 against Inter. Any more results needed?
REALLY?!? [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

But weren't Inter understrength? From what I hear, Vieri and Recoba weren't playing, and with them selling Crespo to Chelsea I didn't think they had the firepower to trouble the Gunners.

Hmm...
[/QUOTE]Understrength ? Who needs Vieiri, Recoba, and Crespo when you have Andy v.d. Meyde, Oba Martins, and Julio Ricardo Cruz ? They're the new kids on the block, and they can be a real pain in the Arse.

Ask Wenger.
Old 09-19-2003, 04:18 PM   #14
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Quote:
Originally posted by RoSs_bg2_rox:
and thiery henry missed a penalty. Now that is dissapointing!!!
I said to my dad:"Look. Toldo will save the goal". And he did..i was dancing from joy!
Old 09-19-2003, 04:32 PM   #15
Lanesra
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
quote:
I missed the match too, but from what I heard Arsenal were really bad and deserved to lose.
I guess it's hard to argue against a 3-zip result, isn't it, especially at home - that's a thrashing in anyone's language. [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

And here I was thinking that Arsenal were going to be a major threat in the Champions League...I'll have to revise my opinion of them then, they might not even make it past the second round! [img]redface.gif[/img]

Who are they playing next? Does anyone know...?
[/QUOTE]Well it won't be Liverpool, it's only for the big clubs. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-19-2003, 08:07 PM   #16
GokuZool
Lord Ao

Mem, SBS replays one Champions League match every Thursday at 10:00pm. I don't know about Foxtel, but I think they show every game live.

ESPN Soccernet - Champions League (Great site [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] )

Latest results, fixtures and tables.
Old 09-19-2003, 10:40 PM   #17
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lanesra:
quote:
quote:
I missed the match too, but from what I heard Arsenal were really bad and deserved to lose.
I guess it's hard to argue against a 3-zip result, isn't it, especially at home - that's a thrashing in anyone's language. [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

And here I was thinking that Arsenal were going to be a major threat in the Champions League...I'll have to revise my opinion of them then, they might not even make it past the second round! [img]redface.gif[/img]

[/QUOTE]Well it won't be Liverpool, it's only for the big clubs. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Hmm...haven't seen Donut in a while - he must be taking this catastrophe quite hard, Lan?

Tell him not to worry...there's always next time... [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2003, 06:26 AM   #18
Lanesra
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Lanesra:
quote:
quote:

[/QUOTE]Hmm...haven't seen Donut in a while - he must be taking this catastrophe quite hard, Lan?

Tell him not to worry...there's always next time... [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Yep its terrible to be a club in crisis, lost to last years finalists, and top of the premiership, oh woe is me . [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 09-20-2003, 06:27 AM: Message edited by: Lanesra ]