Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-11-2002, 06:28 PM   #21
SomeGuy
Unicorn

I have a friend who lives in a 2 story(2 story house is a house that has two levels) and sleeps in a his underwear.Well I was spending the night one day and he sleepwalks alot.So I'm sleeping on the floor and he's in bed and I feel someone step on me. I wake up and there he is walking out of the room.I yeel at him and get no response.The stairs the second story are right in front of his room and when he goes out of his room he ends up falling down the stairs.I woke up his parents.He's really odd now,but is really smart,but acts really stupid at times.I think the fall from the stairs is what caused it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 10-11-2002, 06:46 PM   #22
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
I have a friend who lives in a 2 story(2 story house is a house that has two levels) and sleeps in a his underwear.Well I was spending the night one day and he sleepwalks alot.So I'm sleeping on the floor and he's in bed and I feel someone step on me. I wake up and there he is walking out of the room.I yeel at him and get no response.The stairs the second story are right in front of his room and when he goes out of his room he ends up falling down the stairs.I woke up his parents.He's really odd now,but is really smart,but acts really stupid at times.I think the fall from the stairs is what caused it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Oh that's terrible SomeGuy Did he have to go to the hospital? Was he injured badly (concussion, cracked skull)?

Reality Show Recaps
Old 10-11-2002, 06:51 PM   #23
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Nope he just had a bump on his forehead.he made it down most of the stairs and then fell if he would have feel from the top he probably would have busted his head open or had a concussion.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 10-11-2002, 06:53 PM   #24
Ladyzekke

Well that's good then. I guess his oddness and stupidness must just be him

Reality Show Recaps
Old 10-11-2002, 07:28 PM   #25
*\Conan/*
Red Dragon

I tried to walk up a fireplace once.

Young (10) and I don't remember a thing. It wasn't burning with a fire or even used in years.?? My family told me the next day. Only time I ever did but- I have seen some stuff! LoL!
Old 10-11-2002, 07:35 PM   #26
Ladyzekke

LOL Conan, maybe your subconcious wanted you to be a chimney sweeper back then! Bet you got covered in soot too doing that LOL, well at least you didn't get up to any squirrel nests!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 10-11-2002, 08:06 PM   #27
*\Conan/*
Red Dragon

LoL! This is a bit off topic but one of my older brothers use to swear in his sleep!
I laugh at it now but it was bad for me when I was 14 or so. We had bunk beds and he slept on the top bunk. Some nights it seemed like he was in a Whitesnake Vidieo!!

I use to kick up on the bed to wake his tired butt up when it got to brazen. Also one time my mom was walking by and heard the action one night..walked in looked at us both. I said "see" I told you he was sleep swearing. Looked up at him - way out in dream land. I could swear at night forever after
Opps, she did take my Harry Nilson alblum away once. Your breaking my heart....
*\Conan/*
Old 10-11-2002, 10:35 PM   #28
Ladyzekke

LOL! Sheesh you probably picked up all his curse words in your subconcious, as subliminal words are usually best picked up by ear when asleep, and subliminal messages/words mostly work in repetition!! Doh! You still seem to be a nice guy though, you farging bastaid you! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 10-11-2002, 10:43 PM   #29
Sir Goulum
John Locke

I don't, but my cousin used to...he was looking for the bathroom in his sleep, but woke up fumbling with the forks and knives
Old 10-11-2002, 11:07 PM   #30
Aviehenda
Dungeon Master

A friend of mine didn't sleepwalk but "sleepdrove" [img]smile.gif[/img] he was actually dreamt about running away from the police in his car! sitting in his bed holding an invisible steering wheel and gear..driving like a mad man [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]